Chapter 47 | Meet up

"Wake up, y/n." I heard someone whisper in my ear. I slowly open one of my eyes to see my boyfriend pinning me on the couch.. I remembered, I fell asleep on the couch. I extend my arms and wrap them around his neck. Slowly, he rested his body on top of mine.

"We're going to meet up with all the other members and have lunch with them," Feitan said. His hand slowly made its way to my cheek, making small circles with his thumb. I take a look at the clock, it read 10:26 AM.

"What time are we going out?" I asked him. My voice still sounded a little off. I grabbed a cup that had little water in it, and drank it. "Around 1:30 we're meeting up," he responded.

"I should get into the shower, now," I said, slowly sitting up, not wanting him to fall to the ground. He wrapped his arms around me. He gave me a slight peck on my cheek, then got off. I got up, and walked to the shower. Removing every bit of clothing I had on, and started the warm shower. I tied up my hair into a messy bun, so the water nor soap would get on my hair. Before entering the shower, I grabbed a bit of facial soap. I spread it around my face and used a little face brush to mix it. I got into the shower, letting the warm water hitting me. I grabbed body-wash and poured it on a scrunch. I scrubbed my body, back and front, toe to neck.

I let the water rinse off all the soap. Facing the water, I washed out all the soap from my face. I stopped the water, and stepped out onto a little rug. I grabbed a towel, wrapping it around me. I opened the door back to my room. Half my life had disappeared when I saw Feitan standing at the doorway.

"Feitan, you scared me," I giggled. He walked into the bathroom, and I walked towards my dresser. I found a cute outfit to wear to go out with the others. I wore a black tank top with ripped jeans. I found one of Feitan's hoodies and put it on. I sat on my bed, playing on my phone.

"MOMMYYYY," Maiko yelled. I forgot about her...

She opened the door to my room, and hopped on Feitan's side of the bed. She got under the covers, making herself comfortable. I could smell her little sticky fingers and feet..

"Maiko, go take a bath.. you reek," I told her, covering my nose. I led her to her bathroom and started the bath. I put some soap in the water to form bubbles. She quickly hopped into the bath and played around a little. After a while, I came back to wash her hair and body. I wrapped her in a towel, and took her to her room. I set her on the bed.

"Mommy, I want to wear my pink shirt with my jeans," she said from the bed.

I searched her dresser for a pink shirt until I found it. As I handed Maiko the clothes for her to change, I noticed Amelia lying on Maiko's night stand. "You coming with, or do you want me to bring you something?"

"I'll stay, I want to go outside on my own today.."

"Just don't get lost."

I finished dressing Maiko. I went back to my bathroom and got my perfume. I sprayed a little around me. I looked to Maiko and sprayed a shit ton on her. She danced around while the little droplets made their way down to her.

"Feitan, you ready?" I asked him. I looked at my watch. 12:34. "We don't have that much time left, let's go."

"Meet you in the car," he responded. I got into the car with Maiko. Feitan came out the front door, and entered the car. He started it, and we drove away. We arrived at this nice restaurant. We entered and saw a large table with the others there.

"Y/N!" Shizuku said, running to hug me. I wrapped my arms around her neck. "How have you been?" I asked her. Feitan glanced at me being so close to Shizuku. I gave her a small peck on the cheek and walked over to the others. Shizuku turned around with blush on her face, her hand on her cheek. I saw Machi and also gave her a hug.

"Y/n, how have you been?" a voice behind me asks. Hands were on my shoulders. I turned around to see Chrollo. "I've been alright," I said, sitting down on a chair. Maiko sat next to me on my left side, and Feitan sat on my right side.

"We have important business to talk about.." Chrollo said. He looked at each one of us as we listened carefully.

-----------------------------------------

a/n: sorry i havent uploaded ive been so lazy..