Ch. 4 Llama Kuzco

∼ 3rd person POV ∼

     Kronk, holding a bag, sneaks out the castle. Though he is pretty bad at it, as he keeps making sound effects and other noises like that.

Guess where I am right now. Ah-huh, in the bag. Still think I'm not the victim here? Watch. It gets better.

     Kronk continues sneaking around, singing his own theme music. Even as he tries to hide against a wall while underneath a light and two men walking past while looking at him, he is still singing. 

He's doing his own theme music? 

      After the men walk away, Kronk gets away from the wall and sneaks down another set of stairs that led to a walkway that was over an aqueduct.

Big, dumb, and tone deaf. I am so glad I was unconscious for all of this.

     Then the bag is thrown into the aqueduct and the water carries it away. Kronk believes he has completed his mission and starts to turn away. However, he turns back as he sees the bag would be carried down to a huge fall. Kronk worries about what to do, and his shoulder angel and demon end up appearing to attempt to convince to do what they think is the right thing. Kronk tells them to go away, politely of course, and makes up his mind. With a dash Kronk goes to save the bag, grabbing it right before it goes over the ledge. The scene scoots all the way back to show a bug that ends up getting eaten by a monkey.

Um, what's with the chimp and the bug? Can we get back to me?

     Once again Kronk is sneaking with the bag, except now panicking about what to do with it. And we once again see Pacha, carrying supplies to his cart to take back home and still looking upset with what happened earlier. "What am I gonna tell the village?" he asks himself before getting ready to go back home. Kronk is seen trying to think of what to do still until he steps on a sleeping cat yowls and causes Kronk to drop the bag down the stairs he was on. The bag bounces down the stairs until it lands on Pacha's cart. Kronk falls down the stairs to with the cat landing and holding onto his head until it runs off as Kronk chases after Pacha, trying to get him to stop due to the bag on his cart but failing because of the large crowd that gets in his way and slows him down. Whenever he can't see Pacha anymore, Kronk remarks "Ah-oh. This is not good. Hope that doesn't come back to haunt me."

∼ Another Time Skip because you're important, don't try and argue ∼ 

∼1st person POV finally ∼

     "Mom, Mom! I think I'm still growing! Measure me again!" Tipo yells out to Mom as he stands with his back to the door frame. Mom agrees and tills him to hold still so she came measure him.

     "Mom, you and I both know that it's impossible for him to have  grown in the last five minutes," Chaca states as she walks a little bit farther away and turns her back.

     I squatted next to Mom and gasped. "Look how much you've grown, Tipo!"

     Chaca gasped to and hurried over. "What? Tipo, get out of the way. It's my turn again. Measure me."

      Hearing a noise, I turn around and see Dad with the cart making his way home. He kinda looks upset. I'll have to ask him about it later.  "Dad's home!" I called out, and both of my little siblings turned to look before running to him. They jump up into his arms as I help Mom up. After giving me a grateful smile and rustling my (h/l) (h/c) hair, we make our way over to Dad as well. 

     "Dad! I ate a bug today!" Tipo exclaims excitedly before stealing and wearing Dad's hat.

     "Oh, was Mom baking again?" Dad asked with a smile on his face. "Don't tell her I said that."