Ch 13 Selected

Zhans prov

I sat in front seat of audience with Cheng and Yibo on my either side.
Today is the first reel of the First short film i directed.

After months of hardwork and sweat,  This 40 minutes short film is now playing in University theater.The show is full.
But it is not the profit i value, but the opinions of my mentors and supporters.

Film is starting.
It is my song we had given as the Title song. In the darkness of the theater's atmosphere,  i could sense Yibo's breathe when he move to talk to me.

His face is scrutinizing his own acting and i know he is self criticizing right now.

I held his hands which is sweaty and winked my eyes which made him smile.

********
Yibo's pov:

40 minutes flew, and here i am in the middle of the stage unable to believe i am selected for a drama.

One of the alumnae members who got a production company asked me whether i sm interested in continuing my career in entertainment industry.

I am smiling.

They are recruiting me. I will have professional care if i sign with them.

I thanked him and asked for time to think about...

Zhan was smiling with pride.

I could see his fans screaming and calling our names.

He has got talent in directing. I sensed his commitment and passion towards directing during our shooting.
He really loves it.

I don't know why he is reluctant to enter this industry. Maybe he want a salaried job rather than fame and fanclub.

I can't keep smiling towards him.  i know we are being filmed by fsns and others. But j can't stop staring at his cute little eyes and bunny teeth.

Ning is looking at me in a unnatural way. Like he is seeing me for first time.

I could see the same look in Cheng's face too.

What are they looking for?? Is my appearance dull?? or my markup smeared??

"Why are you touching your face repeatedly??" Zhan asked me with wonder in his eyes.

"Is my face oky?" was all i could ask in that noises.

He touched my face  and moved near to me to get a closer look. He smells of cologne. A manly smell.

We are now at valedictory session where there is one song where we have a pair song.

I took the mike and zhan took the other.

We began......

I felt every word, every emotion of the song.
My stomach is trembling like tge other day when zhan hugged me in bike.
Same emotions, same restlessness, same thrift.

"When we are apart
i am burning in sadness (Gege)

When we are together
i am burning in desire (Didi)

You hold me in my chaotic madness
You smile
And my world stops spinning (Gege)

You are mine and mine only(2gether)

sharing you i can't think of....
Caring you is all i could do....(GeGe)

I am drowning in this new feeling
i can't untangle (Didi)

I am untamed
when it comes to you"(both)

( Author note
I wrote the lines.Sorry if this is bad)😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

And then we saw her at the back stage eyeing us with fear in her eyes

Linger!