Chapter 2 click

Yibo loved the mustard field.
He never enjoyed bears or boobs but he loved the ride as he took a bike of his friend.

Eventhough scared of bugs and butterflies he even dares to go further into the field.

Couples and seniors were posing for photos and updating statuses.

He dont wanted to disturb them so he moved to another side of field remote.He was capturing the scenery in his phone when he heard somebody asking him to move and another person scolding them not to disturb yibo.

That person called his name and that made yibo stunned.
He looked back and found some seniors with their girlfriends.

But the person who called his name was smiling back at him.

Senior xiao zhan.

Known for his charm and beauty,sean xio is everybodys favourite

He got so many admirers and even got s fanclub in University.

His mole was much popular than his grades.

yibo never wanted to cause senior any troubles and he silently left the flower field.

He felt refreshed and relaxed.

Nature has its own magic.
He returned to his team mates and found some are wasted. He felt irritated for no reason. What is the use of traveling if you are only getting wasted instead of seeing the beautiful scenery?

Jin Ning was flirting with some girls and all are giggling like their brains were sour with vine.

He must ride back himself but he need jin Ning as they are staying in the dorm together.

He called Ning
"Are you coming??"

Ning made a face. "why are u eager to return yibo? Can't you spend some time outside. Look! its splendid"

Yibo can't tolerate any more. so he hissed underneath and took out his phone for checking gallery.

He looked twice.
Sean xiao is with him in a pic.Atlest in the background.

He is smiling stunningly.

Yibo felt his heart missed a beat.
sesn xiao is beautiful like an angel.

He hide the pic and locked it with password.
He don't know why he did it.
but he felt he is not going to share this pic with the world.
This is his secret.

A secret which will slowly kill him in the future.

**********
"Ge Ge, lets take a groupie and let me delete the pic that junior ruined"
cooed zhans girlfriend. Her friends nodded.

sean Xiao smiled his angelic smile flashing his white teeth, a smile which made his fans mad.

"No need, linger, I look cute in that pic. Rather than deleting i colud blurr the background. Any way i am not sure which photo i want to post."

His friends accepted his words and they got ready for another picture.

"Sean xiao, look into camera put your phone away,"
someone cried and xiao zhan put his phone to pocket and held his girlfriend in his hands.

Somewhere in the universe twin flames twitched in sadness