Part 1

Shigaraki woke up to sunlight peaking through blinds onto his tired face. He sat up, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Why good morning sleepy head! Rough night?" A girl with a high pitched voice said from a bar stool as she smiled at the blue haired man. Her name was Toga, she had been friends with Shigaraki since high school.

Shigaraki stood up and stretched before walking to the bathroom and splashed water into his face.

"What time is it?" Shigaraki asked after he walking to the kitchen and grabbed a cup from the cupboard, filling it with water.

"7:00." Toga said as she smugly took a sip of whatever was in the white mug she was holding.

"What?!" The scrawny man yelled in surprise before he placed his cup down and ran to his room.

"Why didn't you wake me up at 5:30 like I always do?!" Shigaraki yelled as he threw on black jeans and a long sleeve, white button up.

"Your fault for staying up so late!" Toga yelled back as she chuckled. She was right..Shigaraki had been staying up almost all night simply thinking...And when he thinks all hell breaks loose.

Tomura sighed as he put his mask on and ran to the front door where he put his socks and black converse on.
He grabbed his black hoodie and put it on, then put his phone and keys in his hoodie pocket.
He then put his earbuds around his neck and ran out the door closing it behind him.

"Have a good day!" Toga yelled before the door closed.

"A great start to the day.." Tomura sighed as he walked to his destination. 

I'm so sorry it's so short! I promise to make the next part longer! Please tell me what you think so far! ^^