Chapter 19

Bella's pov

Once I opened the door I saw Aro, Marcus, Caius, Jane, Alec, Felix and Demetri standing there and Felix's had Edward by the neck and was ready to break it and so I ran out of the house and I ran at Felix but the Jane said pain and I broke down to the ground in pain and once I did I raised my shield and I stood up and I laughed and I said I'm a power stealer Jane and you should have known by know that I'd have my kids power now Aro you either let Edward go or I swear you will all die.

Then Marcus said oh yeah how and I said simple and I thought of my element power again and I said earth, wind, fire, water rise up and kill and then all of a sudden the Volturi where all being attacked by my powers and as they did Edward broke free and ran over to me and then I raise the shield over the both of us and then I said earth, wind, fire, water stop and then just like that the elements all stopped and the Volturi looked pissed and Caius said you will not do that again.

So I said oh yeah let me just say you have threaten me, my husband and my kids and you took 2 of my kids for years so yeah you deserve to fucking die and I saw Alec flinch and then I saw Jane get scared and I laughed and then I said oh don't be scared Alec you I'm not killing you didn't do anything and Alec smiled and said please don't kill Jane me and her were forced to do all of this we didn't want to and I looked at Jane and I said is that true Jane and don't lie to me I can tell it's one of my powers.

Then Jane said yes it's true I never wanted to do any of those things and I felt she was telling the truth so I said alright you both can live now please come over beside me and Edward and both Jane and Alec nodded and walked over to me and Edward and I said looking at the other Volturi ok now it's time and I said as I thought of the elements again fire and then just like that Aro, Marcus, Cauis, Felix and Demetri all flamed up and burnt to ash and me and Edward smiled and then I looked at Jane and Alec and I said you are welcome to stay with me and my family but you will have to change to apt he animal diet like us.

So then both Jane and Alec said we will we promise we both hated human blood and then Jane said thank you so much Bella and then both Jane and Alec hugged me and I said you welcome and then me, Edward, Jane and Alec all went inside the house to wait for the kids to come home from school which was still another 2 hours away.

Did you like it. Review and comment