Chapter 13

Bella's pov

Once we got into Alaska Edward kept driving to get us to the house and as he was driving Edward said Bella why is it that your vampire side is back while your still pregnant and I said I don't know maybe because my vampire side was removed from me for 5 months and Edward said oh yeah that could be it.

Then Nessie said momma what do you think the babies are and I said looking around to Nessie and Melody oh well I don't know but I was to guess they are boys and Melody said aww that's not fair no more sisters then and I laughed and said now now I'm only guessing they might be girls to we just have to wait and see.

So once I said that I felt all 3 babies kick in my stomach and I gasped and Edward said as he grabbed my hand Bella what happened and I smiled and said looking out the front window well the babies seem to be having fun listening to is talk about them and Melody said do that mean they can hear us and I said all babies can hear in the womb.

Then Edward said oh my Bella that means the babies knew they were taken from you for 5 months which means they going mad when they are older enough to fight back and I said yeah I know oh god they must have been so sad and Nessie said yeah but momma they are happy to be back because they are kicking you right.

So I said yeah right and I'm just glad they forgive me for letting my family remove them and Edward said kissing my cheek of course they forgive you they are your kids and you are their mother and I said yeah I suppose your right and Edward said no I know I'm right now stop feeling guilty it wasn't your fault and I said yeah I know.

Then Melody said momma when do you think the babies will be born and I said oh um well maybe in 2 months because the babies are full vampires and not half vampire, half humans like you, your brothers and sisters they are going to be born quicker and Nessie said oh that's good right momma.

So then Edward said yeah it is but it also means Nessie that your new brothers or sister are going to be hungry for blood all the time and Nessie said oh right but that's alright because you, momma, the family and all of their brothers and sisters will help them through it and I said yes yes we will and we will make sure they are safe right.

Then Melody said right momma and then I looked at Edward and I said how are Esme, Alice and Rosalie's pregnancy's going and Edward said oh they are fine but Carlisle thinks they could go into labor any day now and I gasped and said oh my if that's the case then that could be the case with me to and Edward said we will see Carlisle.

So I said yeah ok thanks Edward and Edward said your welcome baby and then Melody said momma we are almost home are you excited and I smiled and said yes I am so excited because I can't wait to see my family and I can't wait to be home and as I said that Edward drove into our house's driveway and parked the car.

Did you like it. Review and comment