Chapter 15

Bella's pov

The next morning I was sitting in the kitchen eating food that Edward got me hen I heard someone scream and so I stood up and walked into the living room carefully and I saw that Esme was screaming and I knew she had went into labor and so Carlisle said Edward carry your mother upstairs to the medical room please and Edward said sure Carlisle and he walked over to Esme and picked her up and ran upstairs following we'd by Carlisle.

Then I looked at Alice and Rosalie and I said one of us are next and both Alice and Rosalie smiled and then I heard running on the stairs so I walked over to the couch and I sat down beside Alice and I then I saw Mason and Anthony walk into the living room and Mason said momma the others and I were wondering would we be able to go to school and I said looking at Mason and Anthony I'm not sure boys I'll talk to your father about it and we will let you all know ok.

So then Anthony said ok momma thank you and then I said your welcome now your grandma is having her baby right now and it's either going to be me, auntie Alice or auntie Rosalie next so I want you both to stay upstairs in your rooms and tell your brother and sisters to do the same ok and both Mason and Anthony said ok momma and ran back upstairs to their rooms and then I looked at Emmett and Jasper who were standing against the living room wall.

Then I said you boys ready for this and both boys shook their heads but said of course we are and at that me, Alice and Rosalie all laughed at Emmett and Jasper and Alice said it's ok boys nothing will happen you won't faint your vampires after all and both Emmett and jasper laughed and Jasper said well that's a relief and then I heard a babies cry from upstairs and I knew Esme's little boy was born and just as the boy cried Alice screamed and right away we all knew she was in labor.

So I said Jasper get her to Carlisle now and Jasper ran over to Alice and lifted her up into his arms and ran upstairs to the medical room for Alice to have her baby to and then Rosalie looked at me and said just you and me now and I said yeah me and you I hope you go first Rose I mean you deserve it I've already had 8 kids and Rosalie said aw thanks Bella and I said your welcome Rose and then I heard another baby cry and both me, Rosalie and Emmett knew Alice had her little girl and I was so happy for her and Jasper.

Then after a while of sitting there I heard Rosalie scram out and I gasped and smiled and I said Emmett take her to Carlisle now and Emmett nodded his head and ran over to Rosalie and picked her up and ran upstairs with her into the medical room where Carlisle would help deliver to her twins and so then I sat there just waiting and then I saw Edward run downstairs and he ran over to me and sat on the couch beside me and he kissed me and said well Esme and Carlisle have a healthy son called Adam and Alice and Jasper have a new baby daughter called Evie.

So then I said aww they are lovely names and Edward said yeah yeah they are and so it's just Rosalie and you to give birth now and I said yeah I suppose and then I heard a cry followed by another cry and I knew right then that Rosalie's twins where born and I heard Emmett shout yes I have a son and a daughter and I heard Rosalie tell him to shut up.

Then me and Edward just laughed at Emmett until I got a pain in my stomach and I felt myself sitting on water and the pain got to much and I screamed and I heard Edward say oh god it's time and I said yeah yeah it is and then Edward said yeah ok and he picked me up into his arms and ran me upstairs to the medical room for me to give birth.

So when he got upstairs to the medical room he opened the door and ran me inside and put me onto the medically clean bed and he shouted Carlisle and Carlisle ran into the room and said is she ready already and Edward said yeah she is and Carlisle said alright fine but Edward your going to have to help me because Alice and Jasper are busy with Evie and Rosalie and Emmett are busy with their twins Sasha and Joey and Esme is busy with Adam.

Then Edward said yeah ok Carlisle I'll help you it's no problem they are my kids after all and Carlisle said ok good and then he got down below me and looked up my bottom and he said ok Bella your ready to push and I took Edward's hand and I started pushing really really strong and hard and every time I pushed Carlisle kept saying very good or your almost there and every time I would tell him to shut up.

So then on my 5th push the first baby came out and it started crying and Carlisle took it into his hands and said its a boy and I said as Carlisle handed my baby boy off to Edward thank you god and then Carlisle said as I saw Edward set my oldest baby boy down on a mat lying on the bed ok Bella push again and I said great and I pushed and grunted so much and finally I heard another cry.

Then Carlisle said its another boy Bella and I said wow I was right they are boys and Edward said taking my second oldest off of Carlisle and setting him down beside his brother yeah you could be right Bella but their is one more and I said oh yeah your right and then Carlisle laughed and said ok Bella again push and I said ok and so I pushed and pushed and again I heard a cry.

So then I laughed and then Carlisle said handing me my youngest child as I sat up Bella it's another boy you were right the babies are all boys and I said that's good I'm so happy and then Carlisle said I'm going to go see Esme and Adam see you soon and he left the room but I said Carlisle would you be able to send in mine and Edward's kids please and Carlisle said sure Bella and left.

Then Edward picked up the 2 boys from the bed and handed me the second oldest and set it into my other arm as the youngest was in my other arm to and so then I said we made 11 lovely kids Edward and Edward said yes we did and then I heard my sons and daughters all run out of their bedrooms and ran into the medical room where me, Edward and the babies were.

Did you like it. Review and comment