Celestials

Long time before Jahad and the 10 big families had conquered the tower, there was a big and powerful clan who was living in the tower. They were considered has gods by the firsts adventurers. Their height, mass and power were overwhelming. They could have been described has the most strongest creature of the tower after the guardians. They were called Celestials.

They could have been the absolute masters of the Tower, reigning without mercy on every being living here. But has there is a day and there is a night, the tower prevented the breaking of the balance by inserting in their soul a strong sense of virtue and pacifism. They were against war and any other kind of violence.

In order to keep this balance, The Celestials had a rule: A Celestial must never mate with another race. This was their one an only rule. Yet many times had passed and a strong women made her appearing in the Tower. Her name was Aeta. She was similar to the Celestials, with an humanoid form and a strength that could came from heaven, she was extremely powerful.

As the Celestials began to being aware of her presence, the 5 heads of The Celestials decided to forbid any relation between Aeta and their kind. But something we know for sure in history is that, nothing will normally pass as planned.

Trion, one of the Celestials was curious. During all of his life he never had any kind of relationship with anyone other than his own kind, so when he heard about a specie that could rival his own, he became interested and ended up by meeting her.

Aeta intrigued by the curiosity of Trion for her, began to like him. Trion loved Aeta and Aeta loved Trion. And in the mont of Gülinshar they let their passion burnt them and gave birth to a child, who's name was Ashür. This is what the primal lives of the Tower calls: The Original Sin.

Sheltered from all, Ashür was growing strong and powerful. At the age of 15, he was already much stronger than he's father, bless by his genes, his body was out of this world, thicker than it didn't exist. His sight, speed, combat ability, were overwhelming. While, the Celestials tried to talk to Trion and Aeta about the danger of raising such a freak, they wouldn't listen. But want it or not something had to be done !

Thereby in secret, the 5 heads of the Celestials decided to take action against what they considered as a threat. They talked to the king of the Sormundörs, huge creatures living in depth of the forests in the Tower, who agreed to their worries. Rashtiri decided to attack and kill Ashür during his midday nap. Coming with full speed at Ashür who was sleeping peacefully, his duty was almost done. With the energy acquired by the velocity and his sturdy beak he could break even the most solid materials of the Tower, but in a matter of seconds, the offspring of the sky opened his eyes and saw the fierce beast coming at him and without a second thought, he stood up, dodged the attack, took his opponent by the head and teared his beak.

A great time of war and violence was coming. A war that would change the tower forever, the Great War ...