"I don't want to be strong anymore! I'm tired of putting everyone else before myself, I'm tired of having to keep proving myself to the people who hate me for reasons I had no control over!" You looked into her eyes and broke down. "I'm so tired mom, I just wanna go home. Please just let me stay with you."

She cupped your face in her hands. "Listen to me, I am always going to be with you. No matter what. She used her thumb to wipe another tear. "I know you're tired, I know that a part of you doesn't want to keep going, but your story is not over yet. There are so many people who love you, whether you know it or not." 

"Then why is nobody trying to help me?"

For that, she didn't have a response. Instead, she brought your head to her chest and held you as you continued to cry.

Every part of you wished that this could be real, but you knew that this was all in your head. You knew it was just your mind's way of escaping from your reality, even if it was just for a short period of time.

You lifted your head back up. "I'm sorry, I should have run I should have-"

"You have absolutely nothing to apologize for, if anything I should be the one apologizing to you."

You looked up and attempted a smile. "I cannot believe that you messed around with a dude who looks like that."

Your mom laughed. "Trust me, he was much better looking back in the day. I do have standards you know."

Her face fell and she looked around. "I wish we could talk more. But I promise you we will see each other again, and you can tell me everything that's gone on in your life alright? But that's not gonna be for a while, you have such a beautiful life ahead of you."

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do. So many people are telling me so many different things, I don't know what to believe anymore."

She put her hand on yours. "Remember this, you are the only one who gets to decide your future. It does not matter what anyone else may think is right, you are the creator of your fate. Nobody else gets a say."

You nodded and felt the tears continue to fall. "I miss you."

"I miss you too my love. But I am so proud of you ok? No matter what happens, I will always be proud to have you as my daughter."

"Have you seen Kyron or-"

"Kyron and his mother are doing just fine. They both love you so much, and neither of them blames you in the slightest."

"Ok" you whispered, unable to say much more without breaking down again.

She leaned in and kissed your forehead. "You will get through this, I know it. And when the time comes, kick some ass alright?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, more than you will ever know."

-----------------------------------

Toga's POV:

The past few days had gone by swimmingly.

Everyone was so focused on the fact that "Y/N" was back, that nobody questioned her too deeply.

The teachers were especially clueless, probably because they felt so guilty about putting you into the situation and then not doing anything to help. So they wanted to just accept that nothing horrible had happened, and move on with their lives without reading into the situation.

The morning after she had arrived at the school, she had gone with Eraserhead to the police station. She had wanted to hurt those officers so badly, they were annoying.