But Fred had no interest in pondering about James's bullshit, he was too busy envisioning more important things, such as the upcoming Blanc-Weasley wedding, and possible names for the children? Did he even want children? Did Aurora want children? They could figure that out on the go. There was a more prominent matter, and her name was Melody Healey. Fred supposed in their house, they'd need to have a guest room, and a room specifically for Melody, that was the most he could offer, and he was being immensely generous, if he did say so himself. He was also considering they might need two houses: one in France, for Aurora's family, and one in England— for obvious reasons. Technicalities like the money to keep two houses could also be thought out along the way, of course.

He still had many details to imagine by the time it was time for Astronomy. Out of the four, Fred was the only one who decided to continue with it. He wasn't sure if he'd get any practical use out of it when he stepped out of Hogwarts. Signs pointed to no, he just took it for a simple reason: he found certain wonder in it. There was no magic involved, something that he immediately thought would be a downside when he first arrived at Hogwarts, but Merlin, planets were moving on their own, the stars were glistening brightly in their very sky, he could put wands aside for a while.

The part that troubled him the most was the tracing and drawing... because how could he ever translate what he was seeing into an inanimate piece of paper? Limited by his own genius and skill, it was the only part of Astronomy that moderately annoyed him. Conveniently, however, now that Lucy didn't have to hand in her own sketches, she was willing to give Fred's a more polished look when he deemed it necessary.

Twenty minutes before midnight, Fred Weasley hummed under his breath, content with himself as he made his way to the respective tower. It was a little strange knowing he couldn't get caught, that he was perfectly justified if Filch were to stop him on his way. Honestly, Fred looked perfectly suspicious, he was well aware of it, but he was guilty of nothing.

He hummed until he reached the seventh floor, particularly the wall, that seemed all too empty to be a coincidence. He found himself staring at it, because somewhere in there, Fred, his Uncle Fred was waiting. Seeing him there was different than seeing him in the small portraits back home, for a reason he couldn't quite explain. It just was. It was, and it unnerved him– why didn't it move? If he was there, why didn't he move? Reconsidering, maybe telling his Dad wouldn't be a bad idea, Fred got a lot of his wisdom from him, he'd have a better chance of knowing.

"You've been summoned!" Dominique had suddenly yelled mercilessly in his ear.

"Fucking hell, you're insane!" Fred felt like he could've jumped straight onto the ceiling, heart hammering in his chest as he gave her a well deserved shove, which she laughed away, "What'd I ever do to you?!"

"You just looked there, so helpless. Had to do something about that." Dominique grinned politely, gesturing to follow her, which, Fred did, not without one last glance at the wall.

What was he thinking, why would he need to tell his Dad? What good would come of that? The room was faulty, that was that, and if he couldn't get over a bloody picture, well— Fred didn't know what to tell himself.

They arrived five minutes before class started, once again, a good part of the students were already there, hanging about. Aurora was chatting with Professor Sinistra (who happened to have the same first name, but it definitely did not suit her as great).

It was creepy to stare at such proximity, so Fred wouldn't, he would try his best. As he tried his best, he went back to Lucy's advice, which he could only sum up with the following: don't be a moron. He thought it was a wonderful way to say it. The teeny, tiniest problem was that sometimes being a moron seemed to be the way he was wired, but his Mum said that with some luck, he'd get over it past the teenage years. Apparently, his Dad had also suffered from the same problem.