More Chocolate Please

Start from the beginning

"I want some." Mark whined, which only made Jason roll his eyes.

"Go get them yourself." he stated sternly, and watched the Beta huff as he stood up and walked over to the bag that Mary left on the countertop, "You like chocolate?" he asked to Elizabeth as he took note of the obscene amount of chips she had placed on her pancakes and then watched her eat an additional handful afterwards.

"No, not really." she said with a shrug. "I don't know why, but I just really wanted some chocolate chip pancakes." her right hand grabbing at the fork and awkwardly trying to cut the pancakes by depressing the side of it into the carb loaded sweet bread.

"You're left handed?" Jason watched as she struggled to use her opposite hand, recalling that she had previously only used her left each time they ate together.

"Yes." she said with a flustered breath, feeling like a toddler trying to manage the fork.

"Here." he said taking her plate away, using his own knife and fork to cut the pancakes for her into bite sized pieces quickly before replacing it in front of her.

"You call yourself her mate and you didn't even know her dominant hand?" Mark said jokingly as he walked back to the table, eating some of the chocolate on his way.

"Mark, I will castrate you." Jason said sternly, his eyes following the Beta as he took his seat again across from Elizabeth.

"Thank you." Elizabeth said in Jason's direction, finding an opportunity to thank him in the absence of the two men speaking.

"You're welcome." he said flickering his eyes over to her for a moment before returning his glare to Mark.

"Is all you guys do is fight?" she questioned looking back and forth between the two, before she took a large forkful of pancake into her mouth finding instant gratification from the chocolate and syrup laden food.

"We cuddle sometimes." Mark said back with a smirk. Jason huffing in response as he began to fill his own plate, focusing heavily on the eggs and sausage and only grabbing a singular pancake. "He's the little spoon."

Elizabeth almost spit out her pancake at Marks remark as she tried to hold back a laugh, her mind immediately depicting the scene of the two men cuddling in bed and the large Jason being the little spoon.

"Oh for fucks sake. When is Jacob replacing you?" Jason said with a clear annoyance in his tone, but at the same time finding Elizabeth's reaction adorable.

"I'm thinking about making this a full-time gig, it's the easiest job ever." Mark said with a shrug as he smirked over to Jason.

"What job?" Elizabeth questioned between mouthfuls. Her interest between the two not stopping her rapid progress with the food on the plate, already making a decent dent into the pancakes, but exuding a quality of grace which Mark did not previously have.

"Working from home. Or Alpha's home." he replied quickly with a shrug after giving a side eyed glance to Jason.

"I need a shower." Jason said  gruffly, eating some of the eggs on his plate as he looked down in annoyance at the ruffled clothes he was wearing. A wrinkled white t-shirt and a pair of long gym pants, stashed away clothes found in his office after he regained control the night prior and had no other option since his suit was ripped to shreds during the shift.

"Me too." Elizabeth nodded in agreement, another large forkful being brought to her mouth. Jason looking over to her and took in her heavily bandaged arm before looking at her plate and a small shock forming on his face at how rapidly she was consuming the food in such a small amount of time.

"We'll need to wrap your arm, we can't get the bandages wet." he said, as he watched the food on her plate dwindle with each quick mouthful.

"Can I have some more pancakes?" she said taking the last bite into her mouth and then grabbing a sausage link to follow up the pancake.

"Sure." he said lifting the tray up and ignoring the grin Mark gave him as he gave her three more on her plate. "You're really hungry..." he stated as he began to delve into deep thought.

"Yeah, I don't think I've ever eaten this much." she said with a nod, as she began to sprinkle the pancakes with additional heavy layers of chocolate chips. "Mary is going to make me fat." she said amusedly.

"I think Jason is going to make you fat." Mark smirked. "He likes them thick, I'm sure he'd love you with a big round belly." he snickered ignoring the death glare from Jason.

Elizabeth looked down in turn to the food on her plate and suddenly became self conscious, irritating Jason even further with the Beta. "You won't get fat." he grumbled, as he grabbed her plate and cut the pancakes again for her. "You need to eat, it'll help you heal faster." he said as if trying to placate her.

"You do want to make me fat don't you?" she questioned with furrowed eyebrows as he dropped the plate in front of her and poured more syrup on top of them.

"Fucking perfect, Mark." Jason said in a deep tone with a heavy glare over to the man who was still grinning at the dynamic he was creating. "I'm not trying to make you fat. You could stand to gain some weight anyway." he said looking back at her, thinking that she lost a couple of pounds in their short time together probably due to the stress it put on her.

Her fork clinked onto her plate as she looked back and forth between him and the food, she was still incredibly hungry but she didn't want to eat if that meant she was going to be made fat for one of his kinks. Not knowing that this was not at all a kink of his and he liked her just the way she was. However, she was exhibiting one of the signs of the beginning of the heat cycle which was increased appetite with cravings. Mark's comments bringing to light another sign which was emotional sensitivity.

"Baby." he said gently to her, calling her a pet name to add a further dimension to his current soothing cadence. "Please eat." he said with his hand reaching out to hers and giving it a light squeeze, her eyes widening in shock at not only the name,along with the resurgence of gentleness he was outwardly displaying. His demeanor being a clear indication of a desire to take care of her, heightened by her cycle as well.

Mark rolled his eyes and gave a laugh. "I was just kidding. He doesn't want you fat. He doesn't like fat girls."

Marks comment only made her further withdraw from the plate, now being overly concerned about getting fat and being less desirable to Jason. "I'm done." she said quietly. "Can you help me wrap my arm so I can get a shower?"

"No. You will sit and you will eat and you will finish your plate... and then you can shower. Excuse us." Jason said as he stood and ripped Mark up from his chair and dragged the Beta into a room shutting the door behind them with a thunderous slam. Mark looked as if he knew he made his own bed by the deep color change in the Alpha's eyes as he was pulled away. Her ears picking up hushed threats from Jason, even though they were behind a closed door and it should have been impossible for her to discern the tone of the conversation.

There was a loud thud that emitted from the depths of the room, and only a few minutes later Jason stormed from its depths and took his seat once more wordlessly with his chest huffing, his eyes a deep dark green as he grabbed his fork and began to eat once more. Elizabeth followed in suit, knowing to not argue against him at present. After a few awkward silent moments spent at the table while Jason and Elizabeth ate, Mark stumbled out of the room with a hand over his left eye, holding it soothingly as his face was twisted in a grimace.

Eventually he returned back to the table avoiding looking at Jason, and only making the briefest eye contact with Elizabeth with a muted sheepish grin as the skin around his eye was rapidly descending into a deep purple. "I fell into the door." he said pointing at his swelling eye, before he sat back down and quietly resumed his eating.

Elizabeth's eyes diverting back and forth between the two as she continued to eat, Jason with his clenched jaw and Mark with his wincing expression, her shoulders hunching so that she could make herself smaller at the eerily quiet table.