You lean back on the arm of the couch away from him and then scoot over little by little towards him slowly, trying to be cute.

"I can see what you are doing", he says after you move a little towards him for the 4th time so that you were almost next to him.

"What am I doing?", you look at him innocently moving your h/c bangs out of your face and staring at him with your e/c orbs.

His mind races with you looking at him like that, and he leans in and kisses you. His action surprises you but you don't hesitate to kiss him back. He picks you up making you sit in his lap and pulls you close so that you are almost touching his crotch. You hold his face and kiss him deeply sucking on his tongue tasting the soda he was drinking earlier.

"Mmmm" He moans moving his hands under your shirt to caress your waist, his fingers sending waves of electricity throughout your body and your hips involuntarily thrust against his semi hard manhood.

You intertwine your fingers in his hair and yank it softly making him break the kiss and look at you. He continues caressing your sides slowly, his hand ascending your body. You hide your face in his neck giving him small kisses. He leans his head on the couch to give you more access to his neck while reaching up to your breasts and his fingers linger on the sides before he moves his thumbs to graze lightly over your nipples through your bra. You tug his hair hard and moan into his skin your hips rubbing your crotch against his. He feels your nipples hardening under him, making him groan.

"Ahhh Y/N!" He glides a hand over your body and squeezes your ass while caressing your breast with his other.

You look at his face holding his chin, observing every inch.

"What are you looking at?", he whispers, his voice raspy with lust.

"Checking you out" you chuckle.

He slides his another hand on to your ass and pulls you closer to him, the significant bulge in his pants now pressing against you, making you wetter.

"Mmhh" you bite your lower lip and throw your head back. He kisses your neck and litters it with nibbles sucking hard on the crook of your neck.

"Nghh Obito. That ll leave a mark" you say amidst the sound of his phone buzzing in his pocket.

"You gonna take that?" You ask but he continues kissing your neck and back up to kiss you on your lips again.

He was a really good kisser. Back during the fireworks show, you were addicted to his lips in a single kiss and this time was no different. He holds your face and deepens the kiss, like he was afraid to let you go. The way his tongue dominated, his teeth bit your lower lip, his hands wandered around your body, touching the sensitive parts was making you lose focus.

Feeling you gasping for air, pressed so closely against him, was driving him crazy, too. His hands involuntarily reach to the zipper of your jumper and he breaks the kiss to look at you, to confirm whether you wanted it too. You barely nod and he crashes his lips to yours again while his hands work on unzipping your jumper and throwing off your jacket, exposing your breasts neatly sitting in a black bra.

The phone starts buzzing again, this time the screen lights up with Kakashi's name.

"Are you sure you aren't taking that?"

"Fuck him, he calls at the worst possible time!" He continues littering your chest with kisses and nibbles.

"Maybe it is something important?"

"Nothing is important till the phone rings. I have set it up that way!" He takes your clothed nipple in his mouth making you whimper.

"Fuck, Obito, aahh" you moaning his name makes him suck you harder. The friction caused by the cloth and his teeth was making you a blushing mess. You take his jacket off, leaving him in just a tee.