"You are the best, 'Bito" you smile back at him.

During the movie, you stretch out and sit with one leg folded and one leg stretched on the side so it doesn't touch him. He moves your leg onto his lap and massages your feet, neither of you flinching.

"I'll change the thermostat", he suddenly says after some time.

"Huh?", you ask slowly peeling your eyes off the TV.

"You are wiggling your toes weirdly again. Which means you are cold", he laughs getting up.

"Oh, very observant Uchiha. Thank you so much." He adjusts the thermostat to a higher temperature and comes back to his seat.

He pulls your leg making you move towards him entirely on the couch.

"Owww couch burnnnn" you scream.

He laughs and side hugs you. "It wasn't that bad come on. And besides, I need my couch pillow."

"Fine, I need my couch potato, then." You lean onto him, knowing full well he is not going to like that term being used for him.

"Aye, I am fitter than you are."

"Whatever."

"I am not a potato!"

"If you say so." You roll your eyes annoying him even more. He always made fuss about the smallest things.

"No, say I am not a potato!"

"Well...." you trail off. Him knowing your weakness, starts tickling you.

"Stop stop! No tickling!" You double up instantly and start laughing. "Obito I am warning you."

"Then say I am not a potato!"

"But French fries come from potato and they are the best, aren't they?" You were barely audible over the laughing and twitching.

"Say... I am.. not... a potato...", he says stressing every word.

"You are though, as versatile as a potato!"

"No."

"Stop it, Bito."

"No."

"Stop, I can't.. Stop!"

"Say it."

"Fine you aren't a potato!" You finally give in unable to breathe but he doesn't stop.

"Cheater!"

"You didn't mean it, Y/N!"

"I meant it, Hidan, stop it!"

Hearing that, he stops immediately and you bite your tongue.

"Sorry..." Your sides were hurting and you were panting heavily after that onslaught.

"For what?" He straightens his jacket and goes back to resting on the arm of the couch putting distance between you and him.

"He is the only one who keeps making me yell 'stop it' all the time, so it came out of habit."

"It's okay, you don't have to explain. Let us continue the movie." He turns his attention back to the TV and starts playing the movie.

"Are you okay?" You were here to make up for ignoring him, and you end up making him more annoyed.

"Yes I am. You can have other friends."

"Are you.. Are you jealous, Obito?"

"No I am not. Let's just watch this movie." He increases the volume so you stop talking.