Chapter 12

{Aliyahs POV}

{Aliyahs POV}

After the incident we decided it was that we should move location again. Everyone was prepped but the airship was down for repairs so we have to wait a week. Utilizing the time I decided to train Bolin.

"Rise and Shine!" I yelled while opening the curtains in Bolin's room

He groaned and twisted in his bed, I began to grow annoyed. Indi perched herself on my shoulder shaking her head. I waited for a minute. 1...2....3.... ok that's enough.

I bend the earth underneath to launch him from his bed

I bend the earth underneath to launch him from his bed. Scraping his body off the wall I began pulling the limp body to the deck. I lifted him and then let go, this time he managed to land on his feet.

"First off, we're going to strengthen your bending." I said getting ready.

I had changed into green training shorts and a gray tank top. I had bandages wrapped around my hands. I placed my hand on my hip, waiting for Bolin to get ready.

"Yea! Yea! So, I should keep myself light and on my toes, right." He said pumped up.

"Wrong!" I shouted at him. For that I gave him a punch on the shoulder. "It is tied to your physical strength, will, and sense."

I looked at him, looming over him. I threw a blindfold at him and told him to put it on. He reluctantly agreed.

"Ok, so what do I do now?" He asked

"We start with 50 of everything, starting with burpees. I'll do it along with you to help." I told him.

"B-b-but the blindfold and." He stuttered

" He stuttered