Looking around, he grabbed a shopping cart, and I slowly followed behind him. Not really paying attention, I bumped into his back, and he looked back at me raising an eye brow. Feeling my cheeks turn red, I looked away from him, before going over toward the cakes. There were a few different kinds, I wonder which one we should pick, and I felt him behind me.

"Which one do you want?"

Looking back at him, he was glancing at each cake with a strange expression on his face.

"I don't know, you pick."

Staring at him for a moment, I shrugged my shoulders, and looked back down at the cakes. After a few minutes I decided on a vanilla cake, and turned around putting it in the basket. Zach had been leaning over the basket with this bored look on his face. I really didn't get him some times, and he stood up straight continuing to walk down the aisle, and I slowly followed behind him.

Walking down the aisle, we stopped at the ice cream, and he turned his head to me.

"What flavor do you like?"

"Vanilla."

"Well I like chocolate."

"I think they have a mixture."

Opening the door, I looked inside until I found a tub with one half vanilla and the other chocolate.

"What about this?"

"Hmm... it'll do."

Putting it in the basket, I looked at him. He glanced at me, before starting to walk again, and I once again slowly followed behind him. He went and got a few more things, like drinks, and candy. We were soon in line to pay for the stuff.

I noticed that the girl in line couldn't take her eyes off him. Sighing, I wonder if this kind of thing happens all the time. As she rung the stuff up, I slipped by Zach, and put the bags back in the basket.

"So come here a lot."

I glanced at the girl like was she for real. It's Walmart, who doesn't come here, and Zach glanced at her, before pulling out his wallet.

"I guess."

"Well I never seen you before."

Oh please give it up girl, shaking my head I turned looking the other way.

"It's a big store."

I was not getting frustrated, I told myself. Letting out a sign, I bit my lower lip. I was then bumped with the basket, and I threw him a glare, but he just smirked.

"You and your sister gave a nice day."

She literally purred out, and I felt my eye twitch. A arm went around my waist, and I was pulled against him.

"Oh she's no way my sister, but you have a nice day."

Glancing at him, he still wore the same smirk. Taking a look back, she now had a scowl on her face.

"Why did you say that?"

"Cuz I felt like it."

Looking up at him, I pulled out if his grip and folded my arms. He rolled his eyes at me.

" Besides I didn't want you to get any more jealous than you were. Now get a bag."

I felt my cheeks turn red, and I grabbed a bag walking to the door. There is no way I was jealous, and I could hear his laughter behind me.

When we made it back to Zach's house, it was around four thirty, and no one was here. Grabbing a bag, I followed him inside, and we went into the kitchen. Setting the ice cream in the fridge, he turned his head and stared at me for a moment.