"Give her a second chance," John said. "She could be a really nice person!"

"No," I grunted.

"Please?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"No."

John then turned to face me, and lifted one of his fingers to brush some of my brown hair that had fallen from my ponytail out of my face and behind my ear. I blushed and he smiled. Before I knew it, he was doing Puppy Eyes ™. He had tricked me into looking at him so he could catch me in the trap! Dang it, John.

"Second chance?" He asked.

"FINE!" I sighed.

"Okay, come on," John smiled, facing the building again and resting one of his arms over my shoulder.

We walked together over towards the building, entering through a small door. Inside was large lights, filming equipment, a car was placed on a green floor, a green-screen covering the entire wall behind it. Fancy.

(A/N Again, I have NO idea what a filming site might look like so- 😅)

"Hamilton and Laurens?" A guy came up to us with a clipboard in their hand, a pencil in the other hand.

"Yes sir," John said happily.

I spotted Maria flirting with some guy in the corner and I just wanted to yell at her SO BADLY!!! I wouldn't ever tell anyone, but she was more then just a narcissistic, sexist, homophobic turd. I know from experience. While I had still been working on The Revolutionary Crew, she had manipulated me. I wasn't dating John, so I thought it was okay- still insanely terrible! I didn't like her in that way and she just kind of forced herself on me.

I had been sitting in my tent thing, reading, waiting for a scene to finish, a scene I wasn't in. Then she comes in, saying something about her boyfriend cheating on her. I said 'that's great' and continued to read. Back then- I remember thinking she was so amazing. So famous, beautiful, smart. So when she randomly started kissing me, I didn't back away.

I couldn't say no to that.

But now that I'm with John, I see how she seduced me. I see how she never liked me- she probably just wanted a one night stand or something. Of course, I didn't let her take it too far. I did end up saying no to actually like... sleeping with her. 

The memory makes me want to slap her so hard. What if I where in a relationship with John and something like that happens again? No, I won't let anything like that happen again. I'll say no. I'll push her away. I thought to myself. 

(A/N WiLl YoU ThO?)

"Come on!" John said, grabbing my hand and pulling me behind the set where the changing area was. "So we're both in the first scene..."

I looked around the large room. It was much more fancy then any other movie I had acted in. It still looked like a public bathroom, but everything was spotless. There was carpeted floors, and one side of the room had little desks with mirrors, covered in makeup, wigs, hair spray etc.

I looked around and watched as some person ran into the room, pushing a cart with hangers which held up a bunch of different shirts and dresses, plus pants where folded up on the bottom of the cart. The person picked up two sets of clothing, handed one to me and one to John. They then sprinted off with the cart.

"Um- okay," John looked confused.

"Maybe they where in a hurry?" I suggested, looking at the jeans and a T-shirt they had plopped in my hands.

"Probably," John shrugged. "Maybe as busy as you the first day we met."

"Don't remind me about that," I sighed. 

"That was insane," John laughed. "At least you became a famous actor now."

"Life is strange," I declared.

"And so are you," John commented.

"I'm not strange!" I scoffed. "I'm normal."

"Normal is overrated," John smirked.

"You're overrated," I joked.

"That was very offensive," John gasped dramatically.

"You're offensive," I smirked.

"Don't you play this game with me, little bean," John scolded me.

"You're a little bea- WAIT LITTLE BEAN?" I gasped. "How DARE you?"

John started laughing as I threw my clothes at him and started chasing him around the room.

"I AM NOT LITTLEEEEE!" I screeched, jumping onto John's back, making him fall over onto the floor.

"Ow," John complained.

"Take it back," I hissed.

"Fine, you're not little," John sighed, although I could see a playful glint in his eyes.

"Good," I said, standing up and grabbing my clothes again.

I walked halfway across the room, away from him, headed towards a little changing room.

"You're short," John added.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-" I yelled, turning back towards him.

"BOYS, BOYS!" Someone yelled.

I turned to see some stranger standing there. They looked very official, wearing a tux, a large camera hanging at their hip from a leather strap that was stretched around their shoulder, crossing over their chest. They had lots of fluffy hair hanging loosely by the sides of their head, which I thought was kind of cute. NOT THAT I'M CHEATING ON JOHN, IT WAS JUST AN OBSERVATION! I reminded myself.

"Please. Get ready for the scene," They sighed, turning around and leaving the room again.

I looked over at John, who looked extremely mad. His fists clenched, his eyes glared at the person.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You don't recognize him?" John asked. "It's Thomas. Thomas Jefferson."

"Who's that?" I asked, honestly, my memory was completely wiped of this person.

"Nobody," John sighed, he seemed to look a bit revealed that I didn't remember him though.

Who is he? I swear I recognize that last name... I thought, it was on the tip of my tongue. I feel like I talked to him before somewhere. 

I shrugged and went into one of the small changing rooms, which where very clean. There was a small bench, a floor-to-ceiling-mirror and a coupe shelves on the back wall. There was just enough space for  four people squished together. 

I quickly changed out of my previous outfit, into my new clothes for the scene. Ew. I felt weird without a hoodie, sweater, jumper, jacket, coat, sweatshirt and so on, as I wore them so much that it was weird having my arms exposed to the air- they felt so cold and lifeless.

"Ready?" John asked from outside of the room.

I burst dramatically out of the room. John smiled and we walked together, hand in hand, towards the filming area.