Chapter 11

Uknown's POV

Uknown's POV

"Did you do as I said?" I asked the trembling figure in front of me. "Yes sir. They should be there by now, if my prediction is correct" he replied. "Good. You may go" I dismissed him.

I stood up grabbing a her hair before twisting it and pulling her up by it. She stood up immediately and I got in her face "You do as I say and never question me, I'm I clear?" I growled in her face. She whimpered as more tears fell down her face "I said I'M I CLEAR?" I shook her by her hair not caring if I pulled out her hair or not.

Riele's POV

"Did you find anything?" Jade asked as we came in. I shook my head, tears fell down my cheeks as Jace placed me on the couch sitting me up. "Nothing" I hiccuped. I felt someone rub my back making me calm down a little.

Daniel tugged on my shirt. "Yes baby?" I asked him as he sat at my left side with Lee who was sat at my right side. "When will Mary get back?" he pouted as Lee joined him. "Yeah, she still needs to finish the story she was telling us" Lee huffed. "Umm..." I was lost of words looking at my friends for someone to help. "She decided to stay at her friend's place for a while" Jace said making me glare at him but he shrugged.

Unknown's POV

I slapped her in fury "JUST EAT THE GODDAMNED FOOD" I yelled at her but she refused shaking her head vigorously as she pursed her lips in a thin line. "GOD DAMMIT" I yelled frustrated throwing the food at the wall making the girl whimper

I pulled her by her hair making her stand, looking her dead in the eyes "Do as I say or else" I paused before snapping my fingers "That's how fast I'll kill you but I can give you the honours and make your death more painful as I see you like putting up a fight" I growled in her ear before tossing her on the ground like a ragged doll

"My mom will find you and she will kill you" she said and I could almost feel her smirking. "In her current state" I mocked, barking out a booming laughter that made the small room shake. "I'd love to see her try, honestly" I snickered seeing her horrified expression. "You've been spying on us" she gasped in disgust.

"What do you mean?" she spat eyeing my every move.. "What I mean is, every thing is wonderful when you have everything in your control; Just at the tip of your finger" I replied smiling at her confusion.

 "What I mean is, every thing is wonderful when you have everything in your control; Just at the tip of your finger" I replied smiling at her confusion