Chapter 29

"Everyone.. I'm looking forward... to hearing your stories... about training camp..." Ashido sulked, her aura screaming disappointment. Although, this was to be expected the people who failed the final exam where exempt from training camp and instead where being forced to endure summer school hell. 

"W-we don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!" Midoriya cheered hopefully, the poor guy was doing his best to make his friends happier, but it wasn't going so well. 

"Stop, Midoriya. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it." Sero chimed, placing a comforting hand on the greenette's shoulder. 

"If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical exam... If you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!" Kaminari yelled, sticking his finger's into Midoriya's eyes making the greenette to call out in pain. 

"Summer school hell? I can't even stand regular school!" I asked, the idea sending shivers down my spine. I began to panic, biting at my nails in worry. 

"Calm down, I don't know either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it..." Sero said, he himelf turning depressed. 

"If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lot's of stuff!" Kaminari suggested, the four other people who had failed nodding along. 

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats." Aizawa entered the classroom just as the bell went off. It was as if his words where magic because not a second later we where all in our seats. 

"Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods... everyone's going!" Aizawa continued, sounding terribly unenthusiastic as he spoke. 

"A last minute twist!" We all exclaimed in unison. 

"We can go, too?!" Kirishima replied, tears brimming in the rims of his eyes. 

"Really?!" The pinkette repeated, not giving our teacher enough time to respond. 

"Yeah. Some failed, but no one failed the written exam, even if just barely." Aizawa grumbled in reply, directing the last statement towards me. Why do I feel like he's staring right through my soul right now? I shivered. 

"In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, AShido, Sato and Sero failed." Aizawa announced. The results where surprsing for me since I was convinced I had failed. 

"I knew it... Just because my team passed doesn't mean I scored high enough not to fail.." Sero sulked, his seat neighbor patting him on the back a couple times. 

"Umm, how did I pass?!" I asked, raising my hand. A couple people gave me dead-panned looks, but I shrugged them off. 

"Your team had a good plan, and orchestrated it well plus you did manage to get the handcuffs on your opponent. Colossus admitted that with your current quirk there is no way you could've gotten him out of titan form anyway." Aizawa explained. I internally smirked, while I hated being told I couldn't accomplish something, the match had been unfair for me. 

"For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the tasks at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started." Aizawa continued. 

"So when you said you were really out to crush us..." Ojiro trailed off, putting two and two together, but not quite expressing his thoughts fully. 

"That was to make you feel cornered. In the first place the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger. It was a rational falsehood." Aizawa continued, picking up on Ojiro's thought.