Epilogue

A/N I decided to end it because I didn't find any ideas so hope you like the last chapter.

Y/n's P.O.V

I am now living happily with Uncle Mic, Eri, and Aizawa Uncle Mic says he might marry Aizawa (A/N Lol I ship this so much) So we might have to get ready for the wedding soon Eri and me would always visit class 1-A and sometimes we would make candy apples, cakes, cupcakes, muffins, bread, and more in Sato's dorm because we would always like him to bake and we would always get to taste test it but so far Sato's baking is our top number one for being the best baker in the world however we can't stay there too long because usually there's fire and it was about the 10th fire this week that me, Eri, and Sato accidently made five years later Eri and me started going to school and Deku, Bakugou, and the rest of class 1-A became pro heroes and of course Deku was the number one hero. Me and Eri decided that we should become heroes too because they saved us seven years ago I hope I can go to U.A like class 1-A.

(A/N I am so sorry if it's short I don't know what else to put in it so I made a short simple ending well new book time I decided to make the Reader's quirk a singing quirk because I have a lot of Ideas of what she would sing and after they save Eri and it was time for the festival I am going to decide that the reader would be a Co- Singer for Jiro so they sing together and the rest would be the same Peace Out again sorry if the ending was too short and yes I used FNAF 3 bad ending music because this book was probably cringe, bad, not interesting, book)