Being Saved (Eri is 7 while Y/n is 5)

Eri's P.O.V

Just then, I hear sirens and guns "Y/n! the heroes are here!" "Wait really"! said little Y/n "Yes"! I said I grabbed her arm and we were escaping until Overhaul had found us, "What are you doing"!? he said angrily and picked up both of us. "Let Eri and her sister go! said a broccoli haired boy, "They were never yours in the first place"! said Overhaul angrily and he turned on his quirk, Y/n fell from the rock we were standing but the broccoli haired boy got Y/n which was so close of her hitting to the ground. Just then a rumble came it was from Overhaul, I jumped out and the broccoli haired boy catched me when we were on the floor of rocks we jumped on to the broccoli boy's back and we accidently turned on our quirks we didn't know how to control them because we didn't practice how to control it Y/n gave the broccoli boy dark green wings with a healing halo while I was giving him energy and rewinding his broken bones, just then, Overhaul said "You don't know what Y/n and Eri's valuable quirks are because Y/n can be the power of being too powerful and can make death happen while Eri can rewind THEY'RE BOTH CURSED"!!! Overhaul said, Then broccoli boy said "NO their quirks are BLESSED NOT CURSED"! and for that he broke a hundreds of bones in Overhaul and that was when me and Y/n passed out.

Y/n's P.O.V

While the battle is still going I realized that me and Eri's quirks are very powerful if it was combined which would mean that we accidently broke most of our bones which are legs and arms I knew that me and Eri were scared but us and the boy were winning I really didn't know that we would be free from all these years I just wish that the pain in our arms and legs would stop I was about to fall but I held on the boy's back so Eri and the boy won't notice I realized that the boy was a U.A student because a few years ago I saw him at the U.A Sport's Festival that me and Eri watched because Overhaul wanted us to watch so we won't complain about being bored. when the battle was still on our quirk was still going and we were being blacked out because we haven't used our quirks ever but I heard something after the battle of Overhaul while I was being half awake from the black out the nurses and the doctors think that I won't survive because of all the blood lost my blood was almost gone because the main ingredient to the drug was mine because it would kill them after they used the drug Eri was used only half a cup while mine was a full of cup but then I lived because someone donated blood to me after the blood transferred to me I fainted. and then I woke up  I saw a few faces one was the broccoli boy (Izuku), an angry looking Pomeranian (Bakugou), a guy who looked like he hasn't slept for years (Aizawa) and a cute brown haired girl (Uranka) they all said (well not Aizawa), "Hi are you feeling any better Y/n!" "Yes"... I said and then I said, "Mr. Broccoli haired boy sorry if I called you that but are your arms and legs feeling any better?" Y/n said, and then everyone started laughing because I called him broccoli haired boy then he said, "Y-yes and also my name is Izuku Midoriya but you can call me Deku!" "and I'm Uraraka!" said the brown haired girl, "Bakugou"... said the blonde Pomeranian, "And I am Shota Aizawa their teacher..." the tired guy said as he fell asleep on the floor. "Sorry if I caused you trouble and broke your arms and legs Deku..." "I-it's alright and you don't need to apologize to a hero we just want you to smile!' said Deku "Smile? sorry but how do you smile again?" you said.

Deku's P.O.V

"Smile? sorry but how do you smile again?" said Y/n I couldn't bear to hear it again that crazy Overhaul he made Eri and Y/n not knowing how to smile this made me sad because Y/n and Eri didn't deserve this they're only kids and they're so young, I asked "How old are you and Eri?" "I am five while Eri is seven years old," she said Izuku's P.O.V "Now that's so young", I thought. "Togata how about we let Eri and Y/n come to the festival so they can have their first fun time there". I asked Mirio "Sure I think they would love the U.A festival." "Ok visiting time is over". said the nurse. "Ok well see you later Y/n Chan!" "Mr. Deku?" "Yes Y/n Chan?" "When can I see Eri?" said Y/n "Soon". I said "Ok bye"! "Bye"!

A/n Hello hope you have fun reading Chapter 2 of The Dark Angel