Getting Ready For The Festival

Deku's P.O.V

It's only eight weeks away until the festival is going to start I was dancing the right moves until I slipped and fell, " Stop tripping", said Mina "S-sorry", I said, "I know your worried about Y/n and Eri but please focus we can't have our dancer tripping all the time!" said Mina that looked a bit annoyed, It was also hard for me to stop tripping because ever since Sir Nighteye died Eri and Y/n had been looking down because they thought that Sir Nighteye would die and Mirio being quirkless made them even more sad because he sacrificed himself to protect Eri and Y/n Chan. Just then I finally did the moves correctly without tripping, "Finally you got it Deku-Kun!" said Mina and the rest of 1-A "Phew " I said while doing again without falling. Just then, Aizawa came into the room, "Come on now problem child, and Mirio, the doctor says we can visit Eri and Y/n and their in the same room because they are like sisters." said Aizawa "Ok!" said me and Mirio we quickly went to the hospital and went into Eri and Y/n's room 509. "MIRIO AND MR DEKU"! said Eri and Y/n.

Eri's P.O.V

It's nice to have Mr. Deku and Mirio back but I still think it's my fault that they got hurt I wish I could use my quirk to rewind Mirio's quirk back but I don't want anyone to get hurt and make them rewind too much at least me and little Y/n is safe from that Overhaul but I noticed quite a lot that Y/n had been not so well today even when I ask her she says she's fine I wonder if I should tell a doctor, "Eri? are you okay?" said Mirio "Y-yes I just zoned out a bit"! I exclaimed but I do hope Y/n is ok "Eri, Y/n we have a surprise"! said Izuku as he went in to the doctor's office to check up on us, "Yes?" we both asked eagerly "Your going to the U.A festival in eight weeks"! exclaimed Deku.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Your going to the U.A festival!" exclaimed Deku "Yay"! said me and Eri (A/N they didn't smiled yet.) "And the extra surprise is I'm going to adopt you". said Aizawa sleepily "WHAT"! everyone said well except Eri. "What's adopt mean?" you said, "It mean you are going to have a family!" Deku said, "No more needles"? I asked "No more", said Aizawa, Mirio, and Deku. "And while your going to the festival I think there will be candy apples there"! said Mirio "What are candy apples Mirio Kun?" me and Eri asked, "They're really sweet apples covered with sugar coated red jelly", said Mirio "Ooh", said me and Eri.

8 weeks later (find out in chapter 4 next!)

A/N I'm sorry if it's short I got no motivation right now I know it's not an excuse to have a cliffhanger but my creative brain won't work I'm veryyyyyyyyyyyy SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Hope you can forgive me I won't be making another book until I finish this one because sometimes I just want to finish and then make something new unlike other authors I might do another BNHA x reader like this one except the daughter of Overhaul and her quirk would be any candy she make can be a solid I might just do 10 chapters for this book unless you want me to make more and one quick announcement I would like to announce all my fellow readers who have read this story it makes me feel so special So see you in the next chapter of The Dark Angel (and probably the next chapter would be her in a festival and she accidently activates her quirk there that's just part of chapter four I won't spoil what else is going to happen) (also the video of How to Smile is hilarious when they put all might's smile there) Ok bye my little readers!❤😍