Where Are You? (Y/n is three while Eri is 5)

Y/n's P.O.V

Momma Dada? said little three-year-old Y/n. She was very frightened because she was lost. She still had not known her mom and dad died today from a few minutes ago for protecting her. Just then a strange man with a bird mask put a cloth in her face and he did it until Y/n fainted. Y/n felt like she was being carried away. Once the strange man with a bird mask looked for her quirk he was very happy and had an evil smirk because Y/n's quirk was Dark Angel which are really rare and powerful. Y/n felt so much pain once she woke up because the strange bird man who was Overhaul injected her blood and mixed together with another blood (Eri's) to make a deadly erasing quirk bullets. Once Overhaul was done Y/n felt so numb that she couldn't walk so Overhaul's assistant had to pick her up and put her in a shared room where another young girl about five years old. She introduced herself as Eri after she introduced Y/n did the same. "This isn't my home". she said to Eri "I know I will promise to get you out of here okay Y/n?"

~one year later~

Izuku's P.O.V

"Sensei Aizawa?" I said as I was coming in, "Yes problem child", said Aizawa "Have you gotten any information about the deadly quirk erasing bullets?" I said, "No I have not", said Aizawa "All I know is that Eri is in danger and her quirk is very powerful'. said Aizawa. "Oh ok but I think there is another kid there like Eri because yesterday I saw a note saying "Help Me" and it had a name I think it was Y/n L/n and it was on the same ally as we first spotted Eri-Chan". "Ok I'll ask the other pro heroes to keep on a lookout for another little girl that has Eri's wounds". said Aizawa "Ok me and class 1-A will do our best to save the little girl". and then I left the room. But I can't stop thinking about the kid or kids because how would they treat a little kid that bad.

~At Night~

Eri's P.O.V

I heard crying and screams from the other room I hope Y/n is ok even though it's so painful for needles I'm pretty sure the heroes are looking for us now. Once I heard a door opening I knew it was Y/n she said to me, "Eri Chan are the heroes looking for us I'm worried we'll never get out of here." I patted little four year old Y/n's head "I'm sure the heroes will look for us do you want me to sing you to sleep?" I said, "Yes please your singing is sweet like candy". "Ok". I said

(A/n here is the song that Eri sang Y/n to sleep also video isn't mine).

Still Eri's P.O.V

After I sang I heard little Y/n's snores the singing helped me cool down too I hope the heroes are coming right now It's so hard to not feel pain when Overhaul is giving me and little Y/n's pain I hope they come tomarrow.