𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔

Start from the beginning

I'm trying to get my eyeliner even when Pansy starts talking about a specific rumor. ,,So you slept with Jacob huh?" That makes me mess up my whole makeup ,,WHAT?" I shout. ,,What did you just say?" I ask again more firmly.

,,Rumors get spread when people see you walk out of his dorm at 2 in the morning." She replies flatly. ,,You clearly need some help with sneaking out." She adds.

,,I wasn't sneaking out." I reply narrowing my eyes. ,,He let me stay there for the night when I told him about you sleeping in my dorm. We didn't-" i sigh in annoyance. ,,We didn't do anything. We just.. kissed." I say not quite understanding myself. Was it just a kiss? Would it be more if Blaise wouldn't have walked in?

,,Well congrats, you're the talk of the day. The new girl sleeping with the Slytherin boys on her firsr day. "

,,Pansy what do I do?" I ask worried. I'm not becoming the Slytherin slut. At least not on my first day here. ,,Just ignore the rumors and do your best at staying away from the more popular guys.. like.. Malfoy for example. " she replies her left eye twitching. Weird.

I redo my makeup and head out to get breakfast with Pansy and Daphne. Entering the great hall everyone eyes me. Great. Just fucking great. I hold my head high and make my way to the Slytherin table when two chests block my view. I look up to see the Weasley twins. I gesture for Pansy and Daphne to go without me and they leave with a snarl on their face. Hypocrites.

,,Morning Nott." Both say in unison. ,,You should stop talking simultaneously, it's creepy. " I say . ,, Uhhh creepy. " They both say making me roll my eyes at them . We stare at each other before bursting out laughing. People from all tables staring at us before whispering to each other. I guess a Slytherin laughing with two Gryffindors is a rare sight. Lucky me. Like I don't have enough on my plate already.

We chat a little more before I go back to the Slyhterin table and sit myself next to Pansy, Daphne on her right, Malfoy and Blaise opposite us with the two bodyguards. Still don't know their names yet. They're all talking among themselves.

I grab some toast when a voice cooes behind me . ,,Morning ladies and gents." Jacob greets while sitting himself next to me. Everyone greets him and turn back to their conversations.

,,Sup love, did you get any sleep?" Jacob asks. Glass shatters. Both of us turn around to see Malfoy with a shattered glas in his hand, his gaze burning mine. Goyle gets up and drags him with him to the infirmary leaving us all with questioning looks.

I turn back to Jacob and shrug. ,,Yeah my stupid brother was snoring like a pig but besides that I've slept good." His eyes grow wide. And I quickly tell him that we used to have sleepovers so sleeping next to each other isn't a big thing. People can be really gross sometimes..

Professor Snape comes by and gives us our schedule. All of us exchange them to see how many classes we have together.

,,Oh look we have Potions and Transfiguration together. " Jacob says. ,, Well I gotta make my way to DADA, I'll see you around." I say before grabbing my bag and leaving the great hall. I quickly realize that I have no idea where I have to go. Yey now I have to ask someone .

I turn back around when someone knocks into me . I rub my forehead in pain and groan.
,,Sorry I didn't mean to walk into you.'' A voice says. I open my eyes to be face to face with a bushy hair girl. ,, No worries. Uhm I'm actually new and I don't really know where I have to go." I say shyly. Damn she's pretty. ,,I'm Y/N Nott by the way.

,,Hermione Granger, my pleasure. Here let me see your schedule." I hand my paper over and observe her. Clearly in need of some hair spells, freckles, looks booksmart, Gryffindor. ,,Oh great! I have DADA too. We can go together. " she finally says . I nod and smile in response.

We take turns and walk stairs chatting a little when two boys come across us. ,,Hermione we were looking everywhere for you." One of them says that I recognize as Harry Potter. ,,Yeah we need your help." The other one says . Hmm red hair and freckles. He looks like he could be the Wesley's brother.

,,Harry, Ron this is Y/N." She says . ,, Hi I'm Harry." The brown haired boy with glasses says. ,,I'm Ron." The redhead says. ,,Hello, nice meeting you two." Should I ask him? ,,I'm sorry for asking but are you a Weasley?" I find myself asking. ,,Yessir! How did you know." He says with sarcasm making us all laugh. ,,I'm actually friends with your twin brothers. They're one of a kind. Well two actually." I say making them laugh. ,,Well if you don't mind us taking Hermione from you." Harry says. I tell them that it's no problem and Hermione informs me where to go before all three of them sprint the other way. 'Golden trio duties' like Theo used to say.

I walk around the halls turning around a corner when someone from behind me grabs me and pulls me into the nearby bathrooms. ,,What the fuck?" I ask . The person sneeres letting go of my arm. I turn around to find Draco Malfoy looking down at me. ,, What do you want Malfoy? I'm going to be late for class. "

His hand comes around my neck, choking me. I gasp shocked at the action. ,,Are u a slut now? Sleeping with multiple guys in one night new girl? Are you?" He asks tone angry. ,,No." I manage to say. He loosens his grip giving me a chance to breathe again. ,,Why do you even care?" I ask after a moment . ,,I'm not your property or anything. "

He chuckles throwing his head back showing his defined neck. He pulls his sleeves back and looks at me again. ,,Stay away from Nawaro." He orders.

,,And why the fuck should I do that?" I ask raising a brow. The nerve of this boy. Lucky that he's quite good looking. ,,I won last night didn't I?" He asks and I nod confused. So what the fuck does that have to do with Jacob?

,,So you own me something." He remarks. I stay silent. ,,Stay away from Jacob." He repeats. ,,Or what?" I ask feeling bold. ,,Or you'll get punished." And with that said he leaves the classroom leaving me speechless.

After gathering my thoughts I sprint in the direction Hermione showed me and head to DADA knowing that I'm 5 minutes late. Thank Merlin the golden trio is late too , giving me the opportunity to sneak behind them without the teacher noticing.

I'm searching for a seat and my eyes land on one in the far back. The only problem is .. Draco Malfoy is sitting next to it. Shit.

-

The outfit for today

The outfit for today. Kinda basic but yeah.

Oh myy drama in paradise? We finally met the golden trio!! Will Theo be next?:) let's wait and seeee. Happy new year btw! Ly yall and vote or smt idk.