"Yeah, come on.. my daughter is beautiful.. stop teasing her" your mom said.

"Yeah she's very beautiful" Jimin said.

Your eyes widened when you looked at your phone screen, belatedly realizing that you didn't mute yourself.. and he heard your family brutally insult you..

"I'm so sorry you had to listen to that... I've lost count of the number of times I've humiliated myself in front of you.. I need to die.. like right now" you said.

"I love your family already" he chuckled, "and it's okay, you dont need to feel embarrassed, you've literally seen how the seven of us are with each other... by the way, a good sense of humor runs in your family"

"How far would you go to prank us y/n?" Mia smirked.

You showed her the screen, with Jimin's beautiful face;

"Oh that's a nice filter" she started singing filter, "please send me this, even I want to talk to Jimin like that" she said and rolled her eyes at you. Jimin laughed at this.

"Wow that looks so realistic" your mom said.

"Hey Mia" Jimin said and Mia almost tripped while standing, "you're really funny.. just like your sister.. she told me I'm your bias.. is that right?"

"Nope, that cant be happening" she looked at you, then at your phone "I dont believe this"

"Hello Mrs. L/n" Jimin greeted your mom, "thank you for thinking I have the face of an angel" he giggled.

"Okay what" your mom said.

"I am dating your daughter, Mrs. L/n; and your sister, Mia" Jimin showed his teeth while smiling, "we've been dating for four months now"

"So that Tinder date was actually Jimin?" your mom asked.

You nodded, "I didn't meet him on Tinder though"

"What the hell is going on?" Mia was looking so confused, it was almost funny.

"This man, right here, on the screen, who is very real, is my boyfriend" you said.

"Yes I am" Jimin said , "and I love your daughter Mrs. L/n"

Yes you had said your'I love yous'.. that was another cute little incident..

"No wonder she's been so bubbly and so happy all this time" your mom smiled at Jimin, "did you guys meet at the concert or what?"

"We had been talking to each other before the concert" Jimin said, "it's actually a huge story as to how we met"

"That's honestly so fascinating, do tell me about it" your mom said, "so is this a long distance relationship?" your mom asked, you nodded.

"Mrs. L/n" Jimin said, "how about all of you come to Seoul next month for our two day concert? Trust me, it'll be really fun.. you could even meet Jungkook!"

"Oh, that's a very sweet and generous offer Jimin but I'm really busy the next month" your mom said.

"Oh that's sad, you dont think you could take out some time?" he asked.

"I dont think so" she said sadly.

"What about Mia and y/n?" he asked, "and of course Eric and Maia"

"We love you Jimin" Eric said.

"Thank you for not forgetting us" Maia said.

"Yeah I'm sure they could come" your mom said.

Mia was still frozen in place, not recovering from the shock.

"That sounds great!" Jimin said, "cant wait to see you all"

"Oh and y/n" Jimin hinted you to take your phone back , "I'll call you later okay? Jin Hyung is calling me right now, I love you angel"

"I love you too" you blushed, "see you"

Surprisingly, Mia was too understanding about the entire situation.. You told her the entire story about how you met Jimin and how he ended up being your boyfriend..

She even said all of this was so cute it felt like something right out of a fanfiction..

"I'm not jealous or mad at you for anything y/n" she said, "I'm more than 10 years younger to Jimin lol.. But I'm so happy for you.. he is such an angel.. and so right for you" she hugged you..

Well, that was unexpected...

"Plus, if you date Jimin, it means I get to see him.. and other members too" she giggled, "so it's a win win"

There's my sister...

Not only then, but even after you broke up, Mia always stood by your side.. she sat with you while you cried endlessly, no matter how late at night.. she'd cook you anything you wanted, she was literally pampering you.. she was so supportive of you..and helped you get over your post break up phase..

Back to the present:

You finally reached back home, emotional from the little flashback.. You saw Eric's car parked outside..

Okay, let's break the news to everyone..

I feel proud of myself for writing so much..