13

a week later....

(theo and liam gasping and screaming)

" how long have they been doing that"? atria said. " todays next Monday so a week, the doctors said that theo's hormones have increased by a 80%" hopper said. "And what does that mean actually"? Atria said. It means either I by us headphones or well have to listen to our sons growling from now until the twins are born" Hopper said. "Can I get red headphones please." Atria said trying not to laugh.

(theo and liam went slient)

(in theos room...)

"wow im so glad you skipped school today" theo said panting. "yeah I am too, besides I couldn't leave you to deal with this by yourself that would have made me a terrible boyfriend" liam said trying to catch his breath. "oh I hope hopper and Atria didn't hear us, that would be a little weird" theo said.

(after the two boys shower together they make their way down stairs to Hopper and Atria sitting on the couch watching a movie. They decided to join them).

"so theo are we going to have to get you some new sheets, pillows or a matteress" Atria said laughing.

(the boys went slient and their faces turned bright red)

"Atria come on now you didn't have to enbrass them, but no seriously do you need those things". Hopper said holing in his laugh but failed. "ha-ha sorry for being so loud guys". Theo said. its okay theo we aren't mad about it we just need to buy some headphones is all, its a natural thing cubbies besides me an Atria were the same way when we were your age" Hopper said. "um hopper can I ask you a question". theo said. " yeah sure you can" hopper replied. "why didn't you have kids of your own" theo said.

(hopper and Atria smiles dropped, hopper got up and went grabbed an old picture of the three of them. he sat down gave Atria I quick look as if he was saying " its okay" then he handed the photo to the teenage boy)

( picture of the three)........

"we did have a child actually, that's a picture of him when he was a few months old " Hopper said as tears where forming in his eyes

"we did have a child actually, that's a picture of him when he was a few months old " Hopper said as tears where forming in his eyes.and then he hands them another picture. "And this one was when he was three" Hopper said. "oh look liam hes adorable I hope we have adorable kids too" theo said making hopper laugh cry. "oh yes he was so sweet and so loving and very helpful, you know I was very young when I had him, but as soon as I could hold him in my arms I knew I would never let him go" Hopper said. "what happened to him? where is he? liam asked. well by the time we joined the pack he was still so little and then about a few years later he got hurt, and well they said he was gonna live" Atria said.

" but then Denmark decided to give him "THE BITE" and he did it without our permission, he did it when we went to go get our baby some clothes and gummy bears he loved those, that was the day he could come home, but after that bite something terrible happened. Hopper said being cut off

"that enough hopper" Atria said

"Denmark almost killed our son" BUT HE WAS FIGHTER, HE WAS BRAVE AND BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID BIT MANY YEARS HAVE PAST AND OUR SON DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHO WE ARE" HOPPER YELLED

(tears going down the young mans face as he stares at him mate and the two teens)

("hopper please stop" Atria said softly crying as well)

He grew up not knowing and we couldn't tell him because Denmark promised us that he would kill him, so Atria left and I was there raising my son with a mad man who raped and threaten my child every single second of his life" Hopper said through his tears.

"oh im sorry it happened to you both", but if you don't mind me asking where is now and what was his name" Liam asked.

"we know that hes safe and happy and grew up to be such a beautiful boy and hes still growing more and more everyday" Atria said as he put his arms around hopper and sits back on the couch.

(the two teens turn to hear more of the boy. Hopper and Atria look up at both teens and then the put their eyes on the pregnant teen)...

"his name- his name was Theo" hopper said crying harder and harder. "his name is Theo"

(liam than looks at theo who face is more in shock than himself. theo than moved back away from everyone with complete shock and then painful flashes hit the boys head only to turn out to be his meomory from when he got hurt to seeing his parents cry).

"Wait- wait, I remember the accident, being in the hospital and hearing my dads crying" Theo said looking Hopper with tears in the eyes.

"Come Here Baby". Hopper said with his arms out wide.

(Theo walks over and jumps into Hoppers Arms the two are lock into a tight hug then Atria joins in).

"All this time I thought you abandon me", I thought you didn't love me. Theo muffled as they are still hugging tightly.

Hopper puts his hand under a crying Theo chin and says
" We would have never left you, you our little angel, our little miracle", we love you from then until forever"

( after a good minute the group finally let go in the corner Liam was crying a bit and Theo saw and went hug his boyfriend, after they stopped something clicked in theos head and he looks at his parents)

"You two arent mad at me for getting pregnant. Are you? Theo questions.

" No we arent, we actually happy that you are. your dad and I didnt know if you would be able to conceive or not like well me, but we are happy for the both of you and we love you, all of you"
Hopper said.

"Thanks. Dads". Theo said

(They all hug)...

Comment

I need names for the twins.

Gender Reveal After Brith