FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER

Start from the beginning

"Why do you have to live? Unlike Hyungwon, I've been waiting for this moment" Changkyun said. Anger can be seen on him.

"Changkyun" I call him out. He look at me but still the gun was pointing at Kang Joon. I took as step towards him slowly but then my tummy hurts.

"Argghh!!!" I shouted in pain.

In one swift move Changkyun managed to withdraw all of the bullet out of the gun throwing it away from Kang Joon. The he quickly rushed towards me catching me as I lose my balance.

"It hurts!" I groaned in pain.

Then Woosung and the others came in the same room where we are.

"What's with the gun?" Woosung asked as he pants heavily.

"She's having her baby. And she'll about to die too" Kang Joon smirked. Woosung rushed towards him giving him one hard punched making him unconscious.

"Take her to my house" Hyungwon said.

"What? Why there?" Changkyun asked.

"Just take her to Hyungwon's place. We can hide her there" Woosung said.

"Let's get going" Changkyun said handing me over to Wonho. Then he transform into his wolf form.

He bend down then Wonho raised me up to ride Changkyun's back then he also went to Changkyun's back to support me.

"Just breath Minkyung" he told me. We both held tight on Changkyun.

"Hyungwon bring Ara she's bleeding, get on Jaehyeong" Woosung said then Jaehyeong transformed into his wolf form. So that wolf who just got shot was Ara.

"Minhyuk get on Jooheon's back" Woosung commanded then all of them transformed into there wolf form.

Jaehyeong and Jooheon run of first getting the lead. Then Changkyun behind them. Hajoon and Dojoon at the back of Changkyun. While Woosung was behind keeping a huge distance. As they're running, I heard Woosung howled and more wolves join running with us. Surrounding themselves around us as they run.

As they keep running all the way to our destination there are still vampires attacking us. But the wolves around us managed to kill them as soon as they appeared. So they're position like that as a wall to direct me. So this is how you work together. I look back and saw Woosung and another wolf running the behind all of us. Is he okay?

"Don't worry about those two at the back. They're both the leader of the pack they'll be fine" Wonho said.

"How ab-"

"No that's their duty in the pack, they're guarding the whole pack as we move" Wonho explained. Can't bear much anymore.

"Minkyung hey don't close your eyes" Wonho said tapping my shoulder.

"I can't. Too much pain"

"We need to move faster! Minkyung can't stand the pain" Wonho said and with that Changkyun run faster surpassing everyone and now he's taking the lead.

"Changkyun you can't!" I heard Minhyuk said.

"That asshole!" Hyungwon shouted. "Go inform Woosung" he commanded then one wolf came running to the back.

Then I heard Woosung howling and everyone seems catching up. That was the last thing I've heard.

---------------
"Minkyung! Minkyung open your eyes" I heard Changkyun's voice. "Please open your eyes baby" I heard his voice shaking.