FIFTY - THREE: The Clan

Start from the beginning

Call Ended.

I went back downstairs grabbing a pen and a paper. I wrote down everything we need since Wonho will do the groceries for me. I went outside opening the gate, waiting for Wonho to come. A black car stopped in front of me. This must be Wonho.

WONHO'S POV

Changkyun asked in our group chat who have free time.

GROUP CHAT

CK: Anyone of you have free time?

MH: When right now?

CK: Yeah.

JH: Where? Up for a drink?

HW: Your treat?

CK: No.

HW: I'm busy

MH: I have something to do

JH: busy

WH: Something's wrong Changkyun?

CK: Minkyung is all alone, can you check her?

WH: Yeah sure, I don't really have things to do.

CK: Thanks.

I quickly get up from my bed, change my clothes and head to my car. It takes 20 mins to get to Changkyun's house. So I decided to call Minkyung while I was driving.

At first she doesn't want me to help her out but she end up allowing me. She said she just needed to buy some foods to cook. Changkyun must be very tired these days that he doesn't have enough time to stay at home, he's been working so hard. Plus Minkyung was about to give birth to little Changkyun I can't let her walk around the street alone.

I soon as I arrived infront of Changkyun's house I notice that the gate was open. She must be resting inside. I went out of my car and went directly in their house since the gate was open. I knock on the door multiple times but she's not responding. Did she already left?

I grabbed my phone and decided to give her a call. It was just ringing but she's not answering it. I decided to give her a text telling her that I'm already here but still I don't receive a reply. I tried to call her once again, this time I heard a phone ringing. Did she left her phone?

I didn't end the call and follow where the ringing was coming from. As I walk the ringing gets louder and louder. I follow the sound and I end up infront of their gate. There's it was, her phone screen is cracked. Fuck! This is bad.

I closed their gate picking up Minkyung's phone and went inside my car. I quickly drive as fast as I can all the way to Kihyun's house. While I was driving I decide to give Changkyun a call.

On phone:

CK: Hey, hyung are you with Minkyung now?

WH: I came too late

CK: What do you mean you came too late?