Character info 🌹

I know the pictures are not made by me

I know the pictures are not made by me. But the names are what I made up.
My OCs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mayumi Hoshima
Zodiac sign: Aries
Rank: chunin
Favorite food: chocolate cake or anything chocolate.
Chakra elements: earth
Ninjutsu: 80%
Genjutsu: 10%
Taijutsu: 5%
Powers: Got most power from from a forbidden spirit. The power from the spirit can seal anyone away. Mayumi's body is made out of thorns and roses. The thorns and roses can come out of skin without leaving a mark on it. Her tears can bring things back to life.
Clan: The Hoshima clan is known for using flower jutsus. Only one person has unlocked the Kekkei gankai. The Kekkei gankai makes your body into a flower. Though the Kekkei Gankai has a downside it can cause the user to see illusions if used too often. They hid the spirit in a chest, scared of its power to mess with life or death. Hid from all other clans because they would take the power. The clan is not commonly known though.
Clan Hair colors: brown, blonde, green.
Clan Eye color: brown.
Clan personality: shy but sassy when you get to know them. Argues with each other all the time.
Clan symbol:

Looks:

                            Team Mates🌹

Team Mates🌹

Araya Yasushi
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Rank: chunin
Favorite food: takoyaki
Chakra Elements: wind and water to make clouds.
Ninjutsu: 70%
Genjutsu: 50%
Taijutsu: 20%
Powers: His power has to do with clouds he can shift, morph, and make clouds. Using his two chakra elements. But can use the two elements separately too. By using clouds he can also make genjutsus.
Clan: The Yasushi clan is known for it's cloud jutsus. The clan takes pride in making sure that they keep their reputation good. They train a lot to be able make clouds. Eventually if they think your worthy. They put mark that unlocks the real power of the clan.
Clan hair: white and black.
Clan eye: solid white or light blue.
Clan personality: quite and calm but sometimes rude.
Clan symbol: