"And you know I don't fuck with you,after what you did"

He pulled out the weed,then attentively rolled it into joint and started smoking,he really didn't give a fuck about her or whatever she was saying so he remained quiet not listening to her.

"It was a mistake,baby"

"Who you calling baby? Kendra,we don't got nothing going on.Can you get out my car bruh I'm tryna smoke this is peace"

After he said that she felt defeated.She was about to step out  when he stopped her.

"Wait,I gotta ask you sum"he said puffing out smoke
She looked at him indicating him to go ahead.

"Before,the girl that came out to ride was your cousin right?"

"Yeah"

"So why you acting like that? You thought i wouldn't notice,huh"

Keandra was caught by surprise,since she didn't think he would notice.

"Is this really what you wanna talk about?"she was jealous that he was even talking about her.

"Answer my question"

"Because she always want attention,like she always being fast and going out with older men,then comes back with an attitude when I'm trying to be nice"she said sighing,tired of the topic already

"She don't look like the type to do shit like that"

"Well don't judge a book by its cover.She disappears for days,then comes back with bruises from the older nigga she be with"

"So,if she be with older niggas why don't you say sum?"

"Because she always want attention and have an attitude"

"Then why your grandma don't do nothing about it?She don't even look old I've seen her before"

"Because.Look there they are" she changed the topic not wanting to answer.

"You ain't answer my question."
"I know,but I already told you she is fast as hell" she said opening the door and getting out,while he slowly followed.

When they all entered the house Zarene was on the couch sleeping was the tv was playing.

"Wake up Zaza,we got you sum food"Zaria said shaking her up a little,waking her up.

"Bae,how was your day?"Max asked sitting down next to her and wrapping his hand around her.

"This nigga right her-"shhhhhh,me and bae having a conversation,damn,if I wanted you to talk I would have asked you"he said to Sin

"Bae,I'm sorry for this peasant,just forgive him"Max told her.
She just laughed and started eating her food.

"Zaza,where Aria Kaleb and Nana at?"

"Ion know where Kaleb and grandma is,but Aria is sleeping in her room,she came back and just went into her room,I think she not feeling well."she replied quietly and then stopped eating the food,giving up.

"You ain't gone finish the food?" Shawn asked,perplexed that the to-go plate, looked like she barely even took a bite.

She shook her head

"Good,I'm gonna help you since you don't want it"he took the food from her and started eating

"This nigga hungry again"Max mumbled

"Fuck up"he replied, eating and scrolling away on his phone,while everyone talked and laughed together.

Hours went by and the boys had decided to attend a party so they left the house.
Zaria went upstairs to check if Aria was okay,but when she entered her room Aria was already fast asleep.So,she herself went to sleep.Kaleb still hadn't come back while Keandra had disappeared to her room.

Meanwhile,unknown to them, their grandmother was coming back from doing drugs again at her friend's house.

𝟏𝟏.𝟒𝟓𝐩𝐦
-

It was now late and Zarene was tired.She had decided to get a drink from the kitchen and go  upstairs to sleep in her room.

When Gionna had entered her house,she had gone straight to her room to rest.She felt funny and on a different world,her heart felt more activated,the chemicals in her brain were mixing and giving her the best time in her life causing her brain and thinking to be fogged.Making her to just wanna go to sleep since she was indeed exhausted

Sitting on the bed,she noticed something was off.She suspected someone had been searching for something in her room since her drawers were open.When she checked under her bed for her money stash,some of it was gone.She was furious. Whoever must have done this must pay. She stumbled through the room roughly tossing the duffle bag on the bed and rushed upstairs.

She stopped at Kaleb's room and saw it was empty then headed to Keandra's room.

Keandra was watching tv,until her visibly irritated grandma entered her room and she sat up in her bed, stopping the show that was playing.

"Keandra imma ask a question okay?" "Yes Nana"

"So,did anyone of you guys stay in the house the whole day today?"

"Umm..Kaleb went out , Me Zaria and D'avonte went out to eat with his friends,Aria didn't feel well so she had been sleeping all day and Zarene.. well she was at home the whole day"

"Okay,thank you sweetie"

"Grandma is there a probl"-No sweetie go to sleep" "Ok,bye"she said to her grandmother as she closed the door.

"U got some that's coming for you,little thief,just wait bitch"she mumbled to her self and went to her room to clean up.

"Out here stealing my mf money,as if I'm not already letting you stay in my mf house,you should have died instead of my baby."
She thought and just went to her room to sleep.Angry at the world

____________________________________
Vote!!!Opinions???