𝖈 𝖍 𝖆 𝖕 𝖙 𝖊 𝖗 6

"Hey Y/n, you alright there?" I look up to see Draco standing in the doorway of the now almost empty compartment.

"Yes, I'm well thank you," I lie, trying to hide my still trembling hands from the previous encounter with Mr Malfoy.

"Where did father go?" He inquires.

"He said he needed to stretch his legs; he's been gone for a while now." I reply.

"Come on, I wanna introduce you to my friends." He says after a pause, offering his hand out to me.

"Sure," I say with slight hesitation recalling Mr Malfoy's last words to me.

'Oh and, Miss L/n, if you leave this chair-' he scoffs, 'well, you think I'm bad now? You have no idea of what I am capable of, darling."  His tone assertive and his voice deep.

He had been gone for a while now, I doubt a few minutes would hurt anybody.

I take Draco's hand and follow him down the corridor into an open space, where the noise is significantly louder, full of chatter and hints of laughter, yet the overall atmosphere seemed almost cautious at Draco and I's entrance.

"Guys, this is Y/n, Y/n L/n." Draco introduces as we approach his table of friends. He turns to me and whispers, "You might wanna sort out your shirt princess." I quickly move my hands to button up the top of my shirt, and attempt to correct my dishevelled uniform.

"Afternoon," I smile, apparently not shy or afraid in any way to speak to these people, perhaps due to my previous encounters with a certain devilish man.

"Hello Y/n, my name is Blaise, this is Crabbe, Goyle, Daphne and Theo." A boy says whilst pointing around.

"What about me?!" Pansy says annoyed.

"Oh I didn't forget you, she already knows you silly," Blaise replies.

"Lovely to meet you," I reply, stepping towards them.

"L/n is it?" Another boy asks, I believe named Theo.

I nod, "Yes, Y/n L/n. And you are?"

"Theodore Nott,  pureblood Slytherin, at your service." He speaks bowing his head slightly. "And I wasn't aware the L/n's were still around."

"Well, for better or for worse, we are." I smile at the dark-haired boy with strong features, before quickly turning towards Draco again.

"Definitely for the better," I hear Theodore mumble under his breath.

"You're quite posh aren't you?" The girl next to Pansy remarks. I send her a confused look, and she responds, "Oh not in a rude way, I mean we are all posh cause of our heritage and stuff, but you're like princess-posh." She explains.

I turn towards Draco and giggle, and he laughs too, realising that his nickname for me may be fitting after all; and I had began to grow quite comfortable with it.

"I guess, the way I speak, it was just product of the way I was taught," I say, leaning against the wall of the train.

"So you excited to be sorted?" Blaise asks, opening a chocolate frog.