Oneshot 1️⃣

???: Bunny is mine....ONLY MINE.(Smirk) Rose are red...Violets are black...Sugar is sweet...You are now dead.

P.... please l..l..leave me P...lease...Aaaahhhh.

Baby...baby wake up..baby.

N...no.... p..please j..j...joon s...save m..me.

Namjoon lightly tap his face to wake him up.

Kookie.... bunny open your eyes.... baby.

Jungkook shook open his eyes while breathing heavily. He quickly hug Namjoon and started crying hard. Namjoon rub his back while saying sweet words in his ears to calm him down.

Kookie it's Okay... it's just a dream. See I am here. No one will hurt you. Now stop crying.

Jungkook was suffering from worse nightmare's since he got free from Taehyung's grip. Doctor told them that he is traumatized. It's will took some time to get rid of it. Namjoon is trying everything to cheer his boyfriend and it's somehow working.

Present:

Namjoon soon hear cute snores. He look down and a smile appear on his face to see his bunny baby sleeping in his embrace. He carefully laid him on bed, kiss his forehead and sleep beside him.

4:30 am

Jungkook woke up feeling thirsty. He went down to drink water.

While he was drinking water he felt something wet and soft on his nape and a pair of hands tightly but softly grab his waist

While he was drinking water he felt something wet and soft on his nape and a pair of hands tightly but softly grab his waist. He got tensed and quickly turned around to see....