Chapter 58

Chaeyoung 

 It has been a Few weeks since Mina started managing the company. No errors. She's managing it well. 

No wonder she was recommended by KD's Mom and besides, she's the daughter of two business tycoons. 

"I never thought she's this multi-talented. Wow." 

I heard Momo say beside me. We're at the cafeteria eating our lunch. 

"Are you really sure that the story you wrote wasn't fantasizing about Mina the Great Ballerina?" 

Momo asked again while her sneaky hand is trying to get my food. 

Ah, Momo really. 

"When are you going to publish the story you wrote? It's actually good." 

Momo said after finishing off my food. She keeps on talking to destruct me from eating. 

"If you agreed to be in a relationship with Dahyun, I'll publish it right away."

I said and Momo choked on the food she's eating. 

"What?! How did you even know that?" 

Momo asked while looking at me with her eyes widened.

"You think I didn't see you two yesterday and the day after yesterday? 

She always fetched you here even though the company is an hour and a half away from her workplace." 

I chuckled when Momo blushed. She's easy to read. 

"But.." 

I looked at her once again when her voice sounded a bit sad and serious. 

It rarely happens. 

"There's this guy who has been courting me for like 8 months? I'll feel bad if I choose Dahyun over him. 

Besides, I'm actually falling for that guy. 

But when you introduced me to Dahyun, I got confused." 

I creased my forehead. Did I just try to mess up an upcoming relationship? 

" I'm sorry."

I said and tapped her back. I didn't know. 

"No. Actually, thank you..

If you didn't introduce Dahyun to me, I won't think twice and probably be in a relationship already. 

Maybe, I just need to think it through." 

Momo said and gave me a smile. 

She didn't share about having a suitor before so I actually didn't know. 

"But you know, He's a Psychologist and it kinda reminds me of him when I read your story. 

That Dr. Kim in your story, they share the same surname with my suitor. 

Oh. And they're friends with Mr. Kang Daniel's wife." 

Momo explained. Wtf? Is she referring to Dr. Kim Heechul?! 

" What's his full name? "

I asked Momo for confirmation. She sighed and spilled the name of her suitor. 

" Dr. Kim Heechul. "

Gosh. I'm sorry Dr. Kim. 

"Hey. Are you okay?"

Momo asked when she saw how I almost fell from my seat. 

"Nothing. Just choose wisely." 

I advised and was about to excuse myself when Mina arrived holding a tray full of food. 

Momo greeted her. I did greet her too. 

"Don't be too formal, just call me Mina." 

She said and sat down. She made me sit too. 

Am I a dog? I gladly obliged. Wtf. 

"You didn't eat. Eat with me." 

Mina said while unloading the food from the tray. She placed some on my plate. 

"I'm done." 

I said and stared at Momo when she excused herself. 

That brat. She knows that Mina is always making a way to talk to me. 

She's actually cheering for us. 

"I didn't see you eat. You just ate a little." 

I heard Mina said while looking at me. 

"Or you want me to feed you?" 

She asked obviously trying to tease me. 

For the past few weeks that we see each other, she never gave up on talking to me. 

There are times that she'll call me to her office and she just wanted to ask anything. 

There are also times that she'll go to my station with snacks. 

She became a different Mina from 3 years ago. 

I wanted to ask her why she's doing it but I'm still afraid that if my questions will be answered, I'll need to stay away from her again or she's just trying to joke around me. 

Though I felt her sincerity a lot of times. It's just that, actions without words are confusing. 

But if I ask her, I'm afraid of her answers. 

"I forgot to tell you, we'll be having a vacation away from the City. I already booked the resort and KD agreed. 

We handled his company well, that's why he's giving us this reward."

Mina said while licking the ketchup on her hand.

She still loves ketchup until now. Some things never really change. 

I looked away when I noticed that she's looking at me while I'm staring at her hand licking the ketchup. 

I heard her chuckled. 

"I don't intend to go. I don't think there's a reason for the two of us to go there alone." 

I answered. I looked at her direction when I heard no response from her. 

Am I hurting her? I gulped. 

"I'm sor----" 

I wasn't able to continue my words when Mina bursted out laughing. 

Everyone's attention was shifted to where we are. 

I guess this is the first time I saw her laugh like that. 

I mean, she laughed a lot before but not that loud and cute. 

Wtf. I closed my eyes so I could stop admiring Mina. 

"You're thinking something Chaebae. I didn't say it's only gonna be the two of us." 

She paused to laugh again. 

"All of this team will go.. 

But if you want, we can proceed to another island. Just the two of us." 

Mina said. I felt my ears getting red. I got embarrassed. 

"I didn't notice before that you're cuter when your ears  turned red." 

Mina said and touched my ear. I gulped again. 

I need a lot of water. 

"Just eat Chaeyoung, we will discuss about it later." 

Mina said and focused on her food. I grabbed the chance to stare at her. 

Why would you do this to me now, Mina?

**