userthree AARON AND EILEEN FOR THE WIN

userfour prettiest person alive

"i can't believe this is our last day here," jessie says as they all board on the bus. dylan just yawns, staring outside of the bus. the time change had really messed him up, so he was silent most of the time due to how tired he was. it was 11:07 am in paris, while as in los angeles it was 2:07am.

tristan smiles. "i'm ready to be in italy. that's what i've been most excited about," he responds. "i cant wait for greece!" eileen nods. "i'm genuinely excited for everything. it's gonna be sad leaving paris though. even if it was only for three days." aaron nudges her side softly, causing her to look over at him. "you'll come back and visit though," he assured her. she just nods and looks outside the bus, at their passing surroundings. "yeah," she knew that for sure.

as her friends flowed into a conversation, she couldn't help but sit with her thoughts. she wondered what her parents were doing in los angeles. of course she called them, but she did miss them already. she also couldn't stop herself as her thoughts flowed to vinnie. she wondered what he was doing. she didn't want to admit it, but she missed him.

her phone buzzes, throwing herself out of her daydream. she looks down at her phone and her heart drops when she sees vinnie had texted her.

vinnie
hey ! just wanted to say i hope ur having the best time in europe. i know how much you wanted to go and seeing you there makes me so happy. hope ur having the time of ur life!! we need to hang when you get back

she didn't know why it shocked her that he was being so nice about it. i guess a part of her expected him to be upset that she was with aaron and not him. she had no reason to be disappointed, but she was. she would never let anyone know, but it did confuse her. she didn't know why it did— they agreed to being friends. i guess she just hoped deep down that her and vinnie could be something more than friends.

eileen
:) thank u!! it's insane. i've dreamed about this since i was little and it feels like a dream

vinnie
well i'm glad :)

she didn't know what to say back. what was there even to say? there was no point in dragging on the conversation.

vinnie
are you just going to paris or what?

eileen
paris, then italy then greece. then back to los angeles   :/

vinnie
LMFAO you act like los angeles is awful

eileen
compared to this..... it's sad of how fast i would drop everything in la to live here lmao

vinnie
damn kinda offended 😐😐😐

eileen
LMFAO u know what i mean

she turns her phone off after she responds. she tears her gaze away from her phone, and she just now realizes that the bus has parked. she looks outside of the window and sees that they're parked outside of the Sacré- Cœur.

her thoughts of vinnie washed away as fast as they had came, as she boarded off the bus into the beautiful landmark.

jessie and eileen fall behind the boys, just waking around. tristan and dylan and aaron were just goofing around, and it made eileen happy. jessie looks over at eileen with a small smirk on her face. eileen looks over and makes a confused face. jessie just waves it off, but eileen laughs. "what?"

"what's going on between you two, anyway?" she discreetly asks. eileen just shrugs.

she didn't really know what to call it, if she was honest. they hadn't kissed since their first night in paris. the most they had done was just hold hands, and send small flirtatious glances at each other.

"i'm not sure. nothing has really happened since we kissed on the first night," she responds back. jessie just nods.

tagged @jessiecooper

liked by aaronhull, vinniehacker and 765,910 others

eileenparker next stop: Italy! 

hallekennedy i miss u guys so much

eileenparker I MISS U SO MUCH U HAVE NO IDEA I LOVE U <3

hallekennedy i miss u guys so much •eileenparker I MISS U SO MUCH U HAVE NO IDEA I LOVE U <3

liked by eileenparker, zarbruh and 398,127 others.

aaronhull goodbye paris!!!

userone @eileenparker did you take this

usertwo am i the only one that was disappointed when i saw she was with aaron and not vinnie

userthree @usertwo no it hurt my heart :(

userfour @usertwo yes. you are the only one.

userfive @vinniehacker YOU WISH THAT WAS U HUH 😭

okay my last update for the night because its almost five am

okay my last update for the night because its almost five am. i hope u guys enjoyed this chapter!! i love reading y'all's comments they make me so so so happy!!!!!!! i hope ur enjoying this book as much as i enjoy writing it. <3