This news shocked everyone even though they were happy, they were also nervous about Nk and Lavanya's situation.

Khushav seeing Aarav on the lap of Surbhi wiggled off his father's lap and moved closer to Surbhi who picked him up and place him on her lap.

Everyone was in awe at the scene as both boys were engulfed in playing with Surbhi long and glossy hair.

Nani and Mami were sad about the ignorance they were receiving from Manoj and Surbhi.

Mami had always been jealous of her younger sister's relationship with Akash as they were more of a mother and son than aunt and nephew.

"Why are you ignoring me Su? " Mami asked sadly and everyone knew they was about to be a confrontation seeing the scowl on Surbhi's face.

Arnav called Hari Prakash and asked him to take the kids upstairs.

After they disappeared Surbhi looked at her sister in anger.

"I don't condone people whose only aim is to cause misery to the people I love..... You have always been the reason of Akash's pain.... I have loved him and Arnav as equally as my son but you only used him and Manohar as your meal ticket..... You cared more about materialistic thing than your own son..... You and aunt support her. " Pointing to Anjali. " In her destructive behavior...... And you have the nerve to ask me why am ignoring you...... Just because we were in Australia, that doesn't mean we didn't know what was going on here in India..... So please..... I and my husband are here for my nephews, son, bahu and grandsons only..... So please stay away from us because I don't want to hurt your three with my words. " Surbhi said sternly and Nani and Mami looked down in shame.

Anjali rolled her eyes at Surbhi which didn't go unnoticed by the youngsters.

"So I heard about your new project...... Which company are you collaborating with this year. " Manoj asked breaking the tension in the hall.

"A&A Designs of Australia. " Akash revealed but looked confused just like the others seeing the shock on the faces of Manoj and Surbhi. "Why?..... Is there something bad about the company we should know? " Akash asked.

"No dear..... It's just that.... The owner of the company is the reason why Manoj's cousin disappeared without a trace. " Surbhi revealed shocking everyone.

"Wait..... Does that mean Mr Adarsh Gupta is my uncle?" Nk asked and his mother nodded shocking Nk and the others. "I have worked for him before and you both knew and never told me. " Nk said disappointed and his parent felt it.

"He stop being family to us a long time ago..... He and my late uncle were the reason your other uncle had to leave and we don't know where he is. " Manoj said in sadness remembering his big brother.

"Papa....Am confused..... What did he and your uncle do to separate you from your other cousin. " Nk asked and his father sighed knowing it's about time his son knew of the family secrets which he had hid from him.

"You already know your grandparent died in a car accident right. " Nk nodded. "Well after they died I was devastated and my uncle the older brother of your grandmother took me in because your grandfather's family said I was a bad omen for killing their son..... He had two son.... Aahan and Adarsh..... Adarsh was very protective and possessive of Aahan and hated sharing him with anyone..... For the two months I was with them, Adarsh was always hostile towards me because of how close I was to Aahan..... It took a lot of convincing from Aahan for him to let his guard down a little...... We three become inseparable afterwards. " Manoj smiled remembering the good old days and continued. "Years later my uncle decided to retire and hand over the company to Aahan but he wanted nothing to do with it because he had always dreamed of becoming a policeman and this lead to a fall out between them.... When Aahan was twenty one years old, a marriage proposal was brought to him but the bride pulled out before the engagement...... For the next three years it will go on like that as all the women who were supposed to marry Aahan rejected the proposal at the last minute..... Aahan thought he was cursed but we later found out Adarsh has been scaring them away by blackmailing the family or the bride because he didn't want to share his brother with any woman. " Manoj said and everyone was shocked.