Soon I'll be 12 years old, my Momma got 31
Remember life and then your life becomes a better one
I made a man so happy when I read a book once
I hope the children come and visit, once or twice a month
Soon I'll be 12 years old, will I think the world is cold
Or will I have a lot of children who can warm me
Soon I'll be 12 years old

Soon I'll be 12 years old, will I think the world is cold
Or will I have a lot of children who can hold me
Soon I'll be 12 years old
Once I was four years old, my mama told me
Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely
Once I was four years old

As your fingers left the ivory keys, you were left in tears. That would be the last time for a while you would sing with your sister. As you turn to face her to say one last good bye you noticed she was in the corner of the room connecting a wire.

"What are you doing?"

"You really thought, I would leave with just one song?" She asked as she picked up the guitar. "I know you know the lyrics to what I'm about to play. It might not fully apply here, but I'm not leaving until someone knows how someone else feels...you get what I'm saying"

"I..Artemis no"

"Artemis Yes! Even if he doesn't feel the same way, he might not take it as a confession it comes from an anime." She said while holding her MP3 player. "You gave him yours, so I'm sure he has heard the song before" she said trying to convince you. Even if it didn't convince you she was going to start playing anyways.

.

.

' Within my mind, there are only thoughts of you'
'I'm at a loss, I can't figure out what to do'
'Aim at your heart, I'll lock on'
'Yeah, I'm gonna win it! (I swear it!)

'The days I wished I was cool are in the past'
'I gave my all, just so make sure that it would last'
'But it would seem there's one battle left here that I missed'
'Take a hint! (I won't quit!) I got this!'
'Don't count me out cause I'm all warmed up now!'

As you were singing your gaze was fixed on a certain ravenette that was standing next to the door. This wasn't even an outright confession, but it still made your heart beat like crazy. You could feel your cheeks burn every time he caught you stare at him. He didn't seemed to be put off by it though, whenever the two of you locked eyes he just gave you a warm smile.

"If you're knocked down, turn it around"
'Why does it always seem to end up this way?'
'I hear your voice, one I avoid'
'Cause it tears me in two'
'Every time I'm near you'

'One thousand times, ten thousands times'
'I have tried but these feelings are not for words'
'Crushing them down, forcing them out'
'But what else can I say'
'So you won't run away'

Even though most people don't know what was truly going on, Artemis was proud of you. She knew you were only doing it because it was her last day here, but she still smiled as you danced around her. Whenever you got really into a song, you would do that and sometimes even invite the kids into it.