Rough And Ruzek

Haley Upton was quickly becoming immersed in the team and was already kicking ass

Haley Upton was quickly becoming immersed in the team and was already kicking ass. She was helping Jay get over the loss of Erin. Adam and I were becoming comfortably, yet uncomfortably close. Kim had a new partner, who was hot as fuck too. His name is Sean Roman, and if Kim really pissed me off, I would just go and fuck the partner she was making eyes at. She always acted like no one could see.

If it isn't obvious by now, I hate her. She and Adam used to be a thing, engaged and all that bullshit, treated him like shit though. I was working hard to ensure Adam never remembered that.

After a particularly draining case, Adam offered to give me a ride home, so I didn't have to walk. I could easily afford a car, but I didn't have one in New York, so it was a while since I drove, so it was just easier for me to walk or take an Uber or taxi. Getting a ride was always nice though.

The ride back to my house was quiet, Adam was in his own world.

"What's wrong?" I finally asked him at a stop sign.

"Do you wanna come over to my place tonight?" He replied before driving on.

"Is that all that's bothering you?" I laughed.

"Yes, actually. You've never been.."

"Then yes." I felt my cheeks get hot as I smiled.

I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye as he turned left and headed for his place. I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast, so he ordered takeout. We ate together and laughed together, he was smiling widely at me the whole time. Poor sap didn't know it yet, but this night, August 24th, 2016 would be the night I introduced Mr. Adam Ruzek to the wonderful wide world of pegging. I couldn't wait.

After dinner, I changed into one of his shirts and a pair of his shorts, and went to sit on the couch. He came down later wearing just shorts... fucker loved to do that shit to me. I smirked as he sat down beside me, and he saw. "Like what you see?" He grinned.

"But of course..." I winked. He pulled me on his lap, and I burried my head in his neck. He was mumbling something in my ear that I couldn't quite make out, so I lifted my head to look at him and he planted a kiss on me. I wrapped my leg around him, so I was fully straddling him. He was kissing me the most passionate he ever has, and I was loving it. I paused for a moment to whisper in his ear, "take me upstairs.."

I felt his breath break as he picked me up and carried me to his room. Once there, the game was on. He threw me on his bed and ripped my shirt off. When he was on top of me, I whispered again, "let me please you tonight Ruz.." I smirked when he made eye contact. He sighed and rolled over like a puppy. I climbed on top of him and pinned his arms over his head.

He breathed heavily as I started to kiss his lips, then his chest. I let go of his hands and he pulled down his pants, allowing me to take care of his boxers, which I did while kissing his stomach. I exposed his dick, and kissed the tip and smirked at him over my glasses. He dropped he head back with a tiny smirk, and I reached behind me until I found my bag, and pulled out the worlds smallest vibrator (not literally, but it was small and got the job the done). I was careful to leave my bag close to the bed, so I could do this exact thing.

I lifted my mouth off his shaft for only a moment, as to not create suspicion. I carefully slid his erection down the back of my throat before I turned the vibrator on in my free hand, and carefully placed it on the skin between the base of his shaft and his ass. I slowly interested a finger into him, as I gently worked the vibrator. He shrieked as his head sprung up, and his eyes went wide. I stopped my assault on his dick, and looked at him, panicked.

"Don't.. stop..." he hissed with puppy eyes. I smirked and went back to work. I sucked his shaft, as he thrusted it toward the back of my throat while I continued to massage his taint with my little blue football shaped vibrator, my fingers now massaging just inside his ass.

I stoped sucking and continued to use my little secret weapon as he writhed in pleasure.. "Calla.... Regan. Fuck.. don't stop." I smiled and went back to sucking his shaft and increased the pressure of the vibrator, and speed of my fingers.

"Fuck.." he cried out as he came with a force unlike anything I'd seen from him before, I swallowed before coming up for air. I removed my fingers, and turned off the vibrator.

Adam's chest was rising and falling heavily as he gestured for me to lay next to him. I climbed up and laid my head on his chest. He stroked my hair as I kissed his cheek.

"That was.. wow."

"Glad you enjoyed it Adam." I smiled. "You can take me home now..."

He paused, "stay.."

"What?" He'd never asked that before, so I was taken aback.

"Stay.. please."

I smiled and kissed him, "yes!" I paused for a moment, "But I'm hungry again.. can we order pizza?" I finished with a laughed. He laughed before slapping my butt and answering, "sure Regs, we can order pizza."