♥36♥ never-ENDING loop

Start from the beginning

Ranfa then felt an invisible force strangle her within the hourglass. 

"You killed God! You killed our savior!" 

"Bitch...!" Katsuki fired his Magic at the Zodiac but the black liquid got between them like a wall.

"You're still up, huh? I have to say, your role in this story is already over and done with, Katsuki." The Rat Zodiac smirked and she forced the black liquid to capture Katsuki. 

"Katsuki!" Ranfa hit the hourglass but she couldn't get out! She helplessly watched as Katsuki was lifted into the air. 

"Eijirou wanted to keep this guy alive because he believed in him. He doesn't want you to kill him. He just wanted to live with you. You know what? I'm going to kill him~." 

"NO! Stop it!" 

"Ahahaha! You're telling me to stop? Pretty sure that's what God said when you killed him! But you continued anyway!" 

"God wasn't the one killing anyone! Your God is nothing but a fake, just someone who has a powerful Magic and formed a little fan club!" Even in such a bad predicament, Katsuki decided to have a dig at the Rat's emotions, "You're nothing but a die-hard fan-" He was slammed toh the ground and he felt dizzy after being hit in the back of the head! 

"God's story is the absolute path! The fact you humans strayed from the true path is a sin! I will correct you all. Allow me to guide you all to the true path you should all be following." She opened the book and light brimmed out of it. Words from all sorts of languages left the pages and flowed out and fade as far as it could reach the light it emitted. "This story will end tragically. There will be an all out war between those with Magic and those without Magic. The Royalty will fall and no one will be happy. This world will sink into a world of darkness with no hope. Greed, destruction, insanity, and slaughter will roam the lands for many decades!"

"No..." Ranfa fell down to her knees. She did this. She picked the wrong fight the whole time. "No, no, no, no!" It was too late. It was too late! She began to remember Eijirou's warm smile asking her when everything was over, will she live with him forever and ever. She began to cry because that eternity of happiness will never be for her. 

"You will be trapped in here, watching this world come to an end, Ranfa and then-" The Rat Zodiac started to throw up black liquid. She couldn't hold her body for long. Her sanity was disappearing fast. She dropped the Book of Will onto the ground. She started to scream in pain because her whole body was breaking down. The Magic to save her own life kept her alive but she will need to keep her part of the contract; she will have to kill Ranfa and Michiyo again and again in order to stay alive and keep the story going; the greater her wish, the greater the price.  "And then everything shall repeat itself in a different world. The next one, and then the next one, a never-ending loop where happiness will not exist! But since Ranfa's soul is trapped in a timeless dimension, the one I will be killing is Michiyo. Every time she is reborn, I will find a way to kill her again and again. She will not gain happiness. As long as her never-ending despair exists, Ranfa will never be born as the same world as Michiyo." She decided to give pain to Ranfa by killing the one she treasured again and again. The best way to hurt a person was to go for their precious person after all.

"Michiyo...!"

The Rat Zodiac then looked at Katsuki and she made him swallow a mouthful of the black liquid. It tasted revolting. It tasted like the most bitter medicine in the world. 

"Katsuki will die, even if he is reborn, he will remember nothing. Unless a miracle happens, no one will be able to remember a thing between new worlds. The poison will cut his life real soon. I will kill Ranfa no matter what name is used. Even if Ranfa is able to be born, she will never remember a thing and her story will be painfully sad with tragedy. Until we meet again..." The Rat Zodiac couldn't take the Book of Will with her as she disappeared. What world has she disappeared to? No one knows. She's probably killing a part of Ranfa's soul through Michiyo.