Chapter 15- The Work Begins

THEY'RE PLATELETS!!!!

Akari was sleeping still, and Fuyumi didn't bother waking her up just yet, for the sleeping girl didn't need to be awake until later when the guys came in ready to get to work at the house.

Akari had been in pain last night so Fuyumi was genuinely considering not waking her up, and just spending the
day in the hotel room with her so that she could rest.
Honestly the men wouldn't mind, maybe even Rei would stay with them, and the girls could bond!

"I hope shes okay.. pains are Normal right..?" Fuyumi said, no one in the room could hear her, so her question
went unanswered. She turned to google for help.

Apparently it was normal to feel pains. Good. Thank god.

Fuyumi sat down next to Tenshi, knowing it was best to let her rest.

             She sent a text to the group chat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yumi:
Hey, Akari wasn't feeling well yesterday, and she's still asleep. I'm not gonna wake her up, you guys can go get work done, me and mom can stay with Akari. 

                                                       Half'n'half:
     Akari's not feeling good? What's wrong with her? Is she okay? Make sure she eats and gets enough rest, we don't want her or the baby suffering more.

                                                ❄️Not Santa❄️:
          Poor girl doesn't deserve this. Man she doesn't get it easy. Yeah, you and mom should definitely stay with her, let her chillax a bit, she doesn't get much relaxation at home, she's always stressing over the tiniest things!

                                                🔥Endeavor💢:
                             Who set my name to that?

*🔥Endeavor💢 changed their name to Endeavor*

                                                          Endeavor:
      That's better. Now, let Akari rest, keep her happy and calm. We'll get some work done at her old house then we can go eat somewhere, and Akari can show you guys around. I don't much care for this place, so I'll sit out of the tour. This place seems rundown.

*❄️Not Santa❄️ changed Endeavor's name to
Old Grump💢*

                                                  Old Grump💢:
                              Natsuo you're grounded.

     *Old Grump💢 changed their name to Endeavor*

Yumi:
Alright, well I'm gonna go get some breakfast for Akari when she wakes up. Thanks for the laughs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Fuyumi laughed to herself softly as she closed the chat and stood up.

Rei came in and exchanged placed with Fuyumi, and she went downstairs to the hotel's breakfast area to get her some food to take back.