⚠️ Steamy bit over.⚠️

After just laying there, I got out and walked to the bathroom. I turned the tub in and put warm water, but it was kinda hot. I walked mor in the bathroom and grabbed towels, I set near the tub. I walked out and picked up Angela. She whimpered. I kissed her forehead. I placed her in the tub. I got in and fauna to lay little kisses on her head and neck.

"Now baby, why were you punished?" I asked softly.

"I went to the club and danced with another man, while you were looking." She whispered.

"No more talking now, ok. We need your voice rest. I said and smiled gently at her. She nodded and closed her eyes, her eyes opened again. I grabbed a water bottle. I opened it and placed it to her mouth. She drank half of the water. I began to massage her body to let it rest, and calm down.

  After about 20 minutes, I picked her up and wrapped a towel around her, I grabbed a towel myself and carried Angela to the bed. She was now sitting. I went to the closet and grabbed myself clothes and with her

 I went to the closet and grabbed myself clothes and with her

( Sweats are a little more baggy.)

(THE shirt is more longer and baby)

◇◇◇◇

I changed Angela with new underwear and no bra. I was wearing a grey hoodie and grey sweats. I got Angela under the covers, when she was all set I got under the covers also. I pulled her to me. Now we are cuddling. Her head was tucked between my shoulder and neck. She was sleeping now.

  She went to the club. She danced with another man. She saw me looking at her. She still continued.

  I would never hurt her,even if I wanted to. She needed this punishment since the start. She snuck out the house, I didn't punish her. I let it slide, I let her have a sleepover with Alexandra. They both snuck out to the club. I need to call Niccolo, he was with me when he also Alexandra about to kiss another man. She probably also got punished.

I feel tired, I'll call him later on. I kissed Angela and pulled her tighter to me. I don't want to let her go. She belongs with me. I belong with her as well.

  I don't care now. I don't care if she can't have my babies. We can always adopt. She suggested that we get a surrogate to carry the babies. Hell no. I don't want another woman to carry my kids. She knew my intentions, she still stayed. I just lucky to have her in my arms now. I have never dreamed that I would have someone who will and would love me for me.

  Many females wanted me for money, drugs, dick. I just wanted to feel loved. I have my mother who lives me dearly, a little sister who also loves me dearly. Friends, and many more.

I just wanted to feel complete.

N o w   I    d o

◇◇◇(A/N)◇◇◇

Hey my BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. Another update. I also deleted the chapters of His Queen. Because I changes a few names. I already had this chapter ready but I deleted it. So here is another version. Next chapter will be in .Angelas POV.

Hope you enjoy. Please go check out His Queen.

BYE LOVERS. Drink water, eat, you are loved.