Chapter 36: This guy is killing me!

Start from the beginning

Wasting no time, I launch in Austin's direction, running the very short distance between me and the ropes behind him, before stepping onto the middle rope and jumping high enough to knee him in the side of his face. Austin stumbles back a bit at my sudden attack and I take that as an opportunity to further knee him the gut. But he recovers too quickly and catches my knee in the process, before harshly pushing me away so that I fall on my back.

I groan in agony, the pain from the previous spear attack resurfacing and I arch my back, painfully breathing out. In my peripheral view I see the giant mountain leaning over me, catching my full attention, and in like two seconds, mountain guy attempts to stomp my stomach with his enormous boot. Luckily, I'm speedy enough to dodge his large boot and roll to the side but when he tries to stomp me again, this time I don't move quickly enough, causing him to stomp my upper thigh.

This guy is killing me!

I groan in pain, my vision even becoming blurry as tears threaten to fall. The pain is so severe that the cheers around me become all muffled and compressed. Is this how they feel in the movies when they can't take the pain anymore and feel like raising up the white flag.

Before I know it, Austin decides to force me up by pulling my ponytail and my whole body responds by me standing on my knees. Then he forcefully tilts my head up so that I look directly at him before he slams a mean punch into my temple.

And that's the last thing I see before I'm enveloped by complete darkness.

____________

"--maybe I gave her unfair competition," I hear a voice speak as I stir awake, and through the tiny slits between my heavy eyelids, I notice two men seeming to be arguing.

"No kidding, you bastard!" A very familiar voice--Tristan-- bellows at the other person, the loud sound of his voice causing my head to ache the more. "You even had the nerve to reveal her true identity!"

My vision becomes clearer and I spot the amount of testosterone in the room. Apparently there aren't only two males, but five: Luther, Chase, Jordan, Tristan and Tyler?

I'm surprised to see Tyler here, more like I'm surprised to see him in general because he barely hangs out with us. The guy is almost never around so I am puzzled to find him at this place and I am more confused at how the guys allowed him to meet the devil.

Unless he knew him already.

"I run a tight business here," Luther devilishly smiles. "And they wanted the truth so I gave them the truth."

"I will kill you!" Tristan tries to launch at Luther but Chase and Jordan hold him back. "What kind of sick games are you playing at?!" He struggles to get out of his friends' grip on his arms.

"Kill me?" Luther laughs like someone suddenly released laughing gas in the room, revealing just how much of a lunatic this guy really is. "That failed remember?" He calms down from his belly laughter.

"I feel like I'm in a movie," Tyler not so subtly whispers to Jordan and we all hear. "This is epic."

"Not so epic when lives are on the line," I mutter under my breath, but that seems to attract all five pairs of eyes to me. Tristan even calms down instantly and the two boys holding him, release him.

"She's finally awake!" Jordan grins and walks over to where I have been laid on a couch, just to pinch my cheeks playfully. "That guy sent you pooping your pants didn't he?" He teases and I roll my eyes before swatting his hands away.