CHAPTER 14

N O A H   B E L L S

I picked Emily's car keys, locked the door and dashed out of Perkins house. I got into Emily's car and drove off. Going to Parker's house.

Emmy ignored me for days and I kept begging her.

Our parents were aware of what happened and decided to stay out of it. Emmy still loved my parents and regarded them as her parents but Emmy and I never talked.

If Parker dares any nonsense with Emily. I will kill him. Aunt Rachael kept on calling me and from her voice, I knew she was really worried.

Emily was like her little niece.

She got a new bestfriend after a month of our argument. It was Vivian Kcee. She was the fourth position in our grade.

I tried calling Dad but no avail.

I asked Yvonne out and she said yes. Emily thought I was torturing her. She cried her eyes out in the female toilet. Yvonne told me.

I got to Parker's house and the party was in full swing. Teenagers getting wild. Drinking, making out and puking all over. Some were stripping while others were smoking.

After eleven months Yvonne and Parker grew closer. Anytime we went out I felt like the third wheel. Yvonne always invited Parker on our dates.

I walked in and the smell of weed enveloped me. I pulled every girl with blonde hair looking for Emily but I didn't see her.

Parker invited us for a party celebrating Yvonne and I's one year anniversary and our one year of friendship without Emily.

I went to the pool area and checked every girl but I didn't see Emily. I went to the Ford's huge basement and searched for almost an hour. Still no sign of Emily.

Parker went to grab us some drinks and that was my chance to have my first kiss. I leaned forward and stared into her black orbs until Parker cleared his throat and dropped the drinks.

I called Aunt Rachael and asked her if she had seen Emily but she hadn't and was getting worried.

I was so angry that I had been interrupted so I joined the main party outside. I met a senior and we had similar interests.

I ran back to Emily's car and drove back to her house thinking she went back home.

After a while, I bade the senior goodbye and went in search of Parker and Yvonne. I got to a room upstairs only to find Parker, my bestfriend, violently pounding my girl.

I got to Emily's house and searched everywhere but I found no one.

When he saw me, he smirked as he continued having sex with her. I was angry at the both of them for lying and cheating.

"Where the hell are you Emmy!" I screamed into the air, yelling profanities.

Parker left her naked lying on the bed... not moving. I thought he hurt her but when I moved closer, I noticed that she had been drugged.

He raped her!

Parker is going to raped Emmy and get away with it!!!!