| 4 | Orange Evening

Start from the beginning

-

Only 5 minutes later a woman had come into his room. After she had bowed and greeted Izuku formaly, she continued to measure up Izuku and getting him some clothes. While the woman did all that she made small talk while wiggling her black spikey pony tail. Izuku was actually really embarrassed about undressing and trying clothes on, but the woman had a warming smile on her face that somehow put him at ease. After she had asked him many questions he decided he wanted to ask something too.

"What's your name?" Izuku asked with genuine interest. She looked up for a moment with a rather shocked face.

"My name is Momo Yaoyorozu" she said with the smile returning. "But please just call me Momo" she finished measuring Izuku's waist and gave some clothes to him. "Here, this will do for now" Momo said turning to the door. "Next time I'll have some clothes made to perfectly fit you"

"What? Like made to measures?" Izuku said backing of and waving his hands in front of him. "You don't have to do that"

"Mister Bakugou asked me to accentuate your feminine features more" She turned around still smiling. Feminine features? What does he mean? "I'll see you tomorrow with a dress Midoriya" A dress? Izuku had never put on a dress before. When Momo started leaving he opened his mouth.

"Momo?" She turned around again and looked questioningly. "Please call me Izuku" he said trying to return the smile she had been having the entire time.

"Sure" she bowed again and left. Izuku was left in his boxers in the room again. He put on the clothes Momo had given him. It was a mild pink suit. He looked at black shoes on the ground.

"I'll tell her not to bow anymore next time" he thought to himself. It had taken pretty long to measure with Momo and shower, way longer than he thought it would take. He assumed it was time to go to diner.

As if on cue the door to his room opened again and it revealed Bakugou in a black suit but with a pink tie matching Izuku's suit. Izuku hated himself for choking on air again as he was dumbfounded at how good Kacchan looked.

"Are you gonna keep staring like a creep or are you coming to eat?" Katsuki said with a condescending smirk. It was almost like his old friend was making a joke. Maybe Kacchan hadn't changed as much as Izuku thought.

"Yea- Yeah I'm coming" Izuku stuttered walking up to Kacchan, but Izuku changed his mind when he reached the diningroom.

There was a long brown table filled with people who didn't exactly looked friendly. Izuku's heart stopped when he noticed the guns next to almost every person who sat down at the table. Some guards nodded at them as Katsuki put his arm around Izuku's waist pulling him closer. Izuku yelped but quikly shut his mouth and widened his eyes, when he saw everyone at the table looking at them.

"Hello, Mister Bakugou" grumbled a man with gray hair and brown eyes. His voice sounded crusty, clearly a heavy smoker. He then stood up and shook hands with Bakugou who glared at him, returning the rather angry look everyone seemed to have. Izuku stared at the fangs the man had, coming out of his mouth.

"Good evening, Mister Khan" Katsuki answered and greeted the others with a nod. The green haired man felt really uncomfortable while he was led to his spot at the table by Kacchan. He pulled Izuku's chair backwards. And Izuku sat down trying not to panick because of the tension in the room. He swore in that moment you could cut it with a knive.

"I heard you didn't get anything out of that guy?" Khan said with a serious look, while Katsuki sat down and put his gun on the table like the others. Izuku looked at his friend in disbelieve. Had Kacchan carried around a gun this whole time?

"No, no matter what I try he keeps his mouth shut" Katsuki answered while tapping on the table with his fingers.

"Have you tried sta-" another man now called out in a desperate tone, Katsuki angrily interrupted him, clearly annoyed about the situation they were talking about.

"Yes I've stabbed him" he yelled out when he hit the table with his fist. He was trembling, but not from angst. Izuku knew the anger Katsuki could feel and how he would try to control it. "I should've just killed him" he said now more silent as if he was talking to himself.

Izuku's eyes widened. Torturing someone? Killing someone? What was Kacchan talking about. He tried to put the pieces together while looking at the trembling hand next to him. Kacchan was losing it, he was trying to hold it in, but at this rate Izuku knew he would explode.

The green man put one of his freckled hands on Kacchan's without really thinking about it. It happened unconciously and he immediately regretted it. Just as he wanted to take his hand away, Kacchan visibly relaxed. The muscles in his shoulders unclenched and the veins in his neck disappeared.

Izuku looked up and then realized that everyone's attention was on him. All the men at the table were looking at him with unreadable glares. They looked curious but mostly angry.

"Who's that Mister Bakugou?" another man asked who hadn't said a word since they had come in. Izuku eyebrows made a frown. He was sitting right here. He blinked a few times really confused if he should answer, because Kacchan seemed like he wasn't going to.

"Hmm" Izuku poured out of his mouth but couldn't seem to keep going. Luckely Katsuki jumped him.

"He's Midoriya Izuku" Katsuki said with a grin. Clearly having lost a lot of his anger. "My fiancé"

📍If you liked this story so far📍

Make sure to check out my other ones