“After talking about their matter then let’s talk about our matter.”  He said.
“Go, go…..when women are talking, men shouldn’t interrupt.”  Gao Yu Lan shoved him away to do his cooking while she moved closer to Yin Ning’s side and pricked up her ears ready to listen.
Initially, when Yin Ning first came back, her heart was heavy but after these two live treasures made a ruckus, she felt more light-hearted and said.  “Mr. Xiao Guo is really a very good man.  I was very touched by him however, I don’t want to accept him just because of this.  It will be unfair to him.”

Gao Yu Lan and Yin Ze became silent.  Yin Ning smiled and said.  “I have a knot in my heart and I don’t want to lie to him.  He is very good.  He deserves someone better and anyway his family won’t approve.”
Gao Yu Lan did not know what else to say.  Yin Ze turned on the tap to wash his hands and after washing, he shook the water droplets from his hands and said.  “You should manage yourself well.  You only have to think about whether you like him and whether you want to live together with him.  He is a man, so he should be able to handle his family.  You shouldn’t be bothered about them.  If he is unable to handle this then he is not worthy of your trust and in the end, it’s still his problem.  This matter has nothing to do with other people, it only concerns him.  It is enough just to think of him alone and everything else is irrelevant.”
Gao Yu Lan nodded repeatedly.  Although these words did not sound pleasant, they were reasonable.  If one thinks too much, then all feelings will eventually be messed up.
“I…..I’m also not sure about myself.”  Yin Ning had absolutely no confidence in her feelings.  To her, accepting a man’s feelings is something dangerous.
“If he is unable to convince you then it’s his problem.”  Yin Ze snorted.  “A man’s life is indeed pitiful.”  And he went out.
“Such arrogance……”  Gao Yu Lan twitched her mouth.

“Male chauvinism……”  Yin Ning also wrinkled her face in dissatisfaction.
Gao Yu Lan looked at Ying Ning and felt that if she missed this chance with Guo Qiu Chen, it would be such a pity.  “Sister Yin Ning, wait for Mr. Xiao Guo.  Give him another chance.”
“It’s not me who is giving him a chance, Lan Lan……he gave me a chance.”  Yin Ning laughed bitterly.  “It’s not that I don’t know what is good for me and there is nothing good about my circumstances.  He said he will wait for me and I’m very nervous.  I don’t know whether I can do it or not.”
“Of course, you can.”  Gao Yu Lan hugged Yin Ning.  “Sister Yin Ning, don’t miss this chance of finding happiness.”

Yin Ning forced a smile……how can this be so easy?
Gao Yu Lan looked at Yin Ning’s confusion and could not help but did a self-appreciation.  Yin Ze treated her so well, she will certainly get married to him.  But she had said she wanted a touching and special marriage proposal……was she too hard on him?  She thought of him saying ‘a man’s life is pitiful’ just now………was he expressing his true feelings?
When she thought of this, she felt she was not good.  Or else, she could find an opportunity to talk to Yin Ze to tell him he need not propose and it was enough just to choose a good day to get married.

Soon it was New Year’s Eve dinner time and the whole family happily enjoyed their meal.  It has been a long time since Gao Father and Gao Mother felt so happy.  Niu Niu also danced for the grandparents when Yin Ning requested her to do so.  The little girl was so happy that she took the initiative to say she wanted to sing a song.  She sang the song and also requested Uncle to dance with her.
Yin Ze really lets himself go and played crazily along with her and so as Niu Niu sang ‘Little Girl Picking Mushrooms’, Yin Ze stood behind her to act out her song.  While Niu Niu sang, she also supervised Yin Ze and in the end, she did not want to sing anymore but instead corrected Yin Ze’s actions.  “Uncle, picking mushrooms is like this……..  Your actions are wrong.  It’s not stamping your feet and pulling.”

“Niu Niu, there is no more mushroom…… only radish is left.”
The whole family watched them play-act and collapsed into laughter until their belly hurt.  As Gao Mother wiped her tears, she said to Gao Yu Lan.  “This child, Ah Ze, is good.  Don’t make him wait any longer and quickly set the marriage date.”

That night, the whole family, young and old went out to set off firecrackers and fireworks while Niu Niu ran all over the place.  Gao Yu Lan was not brave and therefore she was not involved.  She stood far away to watch as Yin Ze played with Niu Niu.  After a while, Yin Ze came over to kiss her and ran back again.  After a while, he came over while carrying Niu Niu and each of them kissed her and they ran back again.  When he came back the third time, Gao Yu Lan caught hold of him and asked.  “Yin Ze, did you and Dad chose the wedding date already?”

With this straightforward question, it should be clear enough and he should understand, right?
However, Yin Ze only smiled without answering her.  He just hugged her and gave her several bites.

A variety of dazzling fireworks exploded in the sky above their heads.  Gao Yu Lan looked up as Yin Ze hugged her tightly.  She heard Niu Niu’s loud screams of shock and laughter, heard her parent’s loud laughter, and felt this is the happiest New Year she had ever experienced.

The next day was the first day of the New Year.
Gao Yu Lan received a call from Chen Ruo Yu.  “Lan Lan, did they inform you?  On the fourth day of the New Year, they reserved a room and will be holding a classmate gathering at Yin Bing Restaurant.  Don’t forget.”
Gao Yu Lan suddenly remembered.  Yesterday, she was so happy that she almost forgot.

The gathering of evil monsters is ready to begin!