Ch-32

Gao Yulan hid for a long time before remembering Yin Ze might call back. Wouldn’t he worry if he didn’t know why she wouldn’t pick up.

Thinking of this she turned her phone back on.

As the phone turned on, Yin Ze called. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m very well.”

“Where are you now?”

“At home.”

“Did your phone have a problem?” Hearing that she was okay, Yin Ze could finally stop worrying, what was the weird noises that Niu Niu heard “Wuwuwu….Dong…Pshhh…” It made him believe that she was in a struggle with somebody.

“No problem.

“No problem is what problem?” Yin Ze wasn’t quitting, she had nearly scared him to death.

“Sorry, I really have no problems.” If she said she made the wrong call would she be okay? “I was wrong.” Either way no matter what happened just admit it was a mistake to win first.

“What is wrong?”

“Ah, I still need to say what I was wrong about?” Gao Yulan really wanted to lie, she didn’t want to say something so shameful.

“What, you make me worried and you won’t tell what happened? Moreover, you owe me so much. After so long you still haven’t returned a ‘Mua’, you owe me a lot of ‘Mua’…”Yin Ze suddenly said: “Are you giving me a ‘Mua’ or are you giving Niu Niu one?” The sound that Niu Niu couldn’t describe was Mua, Mua….

Gao Yulan sighed inside, how could this person be so smart?

“Yin Ze, you’re so annoying.”

“Hmph, hmph. Don’t change the subject. You may be annoyed of me but you still owe me a ‘Mua, Mua’ you have to return back.”

“You’re not only annoying now, you were always annoying.” Gao Yulan remembered when she was on an impulse making the ‘Mua’ sound and her face turned red.

Yin Ze relaxed and laughed into his phone, his light, soft voice felt like feathers scratching her heart. He deliberately lowered his voice to tease her: “How annoying am I?”