Ch-20

Guo Qiuchen, who had been suddenly attacked in the face, froze without any reaction. He then stumbled, and almost couldn’t stand. He worried about the child in his arms and hurriedly put the little girl down. The elite-looking man swung his fist again, hitting Guo Qiuchen in the eye. Guo Qiuchen screamed and crouched down, holding his eye.

Then the three women finally reacted to come over. Yin Ning threw her purse and darted over to push the elite-looking man away. “Lin Yuan, you bastard, why are you hitting somebody, fuck off!”

Chen Ruoyu squatted next to Guo Qiuchen to check his wound and Gao Yulan held the scared Niu Niu in her embrace.

Lin Yuan looked deeply at Guo Qiuchen, then coldly looked at Yin Ning and said, “You won’t change your mind because of him?”

“You’re just so bad, nobody will want you,” Yin Ning shouted angrily with anger that could burn down a building.

Liu Yuan huffed angrily. After confronting Guo Qiuchen, his anger dispersed. Seeing Yin Ning and this man together, he suddenly realized that everything seemed to have turned grey.

Lin Yuan frowned rigidly and ruthlessly pushed his sunglasses up. He wanted Yin Ning to change how she looked at him. He wished that she could come back to his side, but he seemed to be getting farther and farther away from his wishes.

Lin Yuan silently took a breath to control himself and said, “In the past, I made a lot of mistakes. After experiencing so many things, I regret them so much now. I want you to believe that I have changed.”

Yin Ning stood up and laughed grimly. “You’re right, you have changed a lot. Before you were so affectionate and cool, and now you use your fist. Why did you hit my friend? What makes you think you can order me around? Why do you think you’ve changed? I’ll tell you, you have not changed, you are still so bad. I was blind and stupid before, how else do you think I fell in love with scum like you?”

Yin Ning’s words made Lin Yuan’s face turn pale. He bit his lip and looked at Yin Ning with tears in his eyes. He went over and pulled on Yin Ning’s and Niu Niu’s clothing to stop them. Finally, he whispered, “I’m sorry. I was wrong and you suffered. I know it’s my fault that you two are suffering. I will always, always be unable to forget about you. I promise I will treat you better, please come back, okay?”

He waited for Yin Ning’s reply and said, “Today isn’t a good time to have this conversation. Don’t rush to answer me, okay? I’ll give you time to think about it. I also need a little time to show my sincerity, I’ll come back in a few days.”

Yin Ning laughed and suddenly stepped forward and patted his shoulder. “Mr. Lin, you really are interesting. Have you not looked at yourself in the mirror today? Ah, right, you’re wearing sunglasses, of course you won’t be able to see clearly when you look in the mirror. So you probably don’t know, but when you look at your face, wow it’s so scary, there is no face! There’s so much blood, without any skin covering it! You should quickly go home so you don’t scare the children and adults might get sick and vomit from it.”