6. Enemies? Not Anymore!.

Niya reached the main exit of the palace with her security team and after almost two days, she was able to see the view outside. Everything was similar like it was on Earth, the green trees, the colorful flowers, the concrete roads, and the blue skies. Nothing was unusual on this planet, even the chirping of birds in the morning was the same.

A fresh wind touched her face and she closed her eyes to feel as deep as she could.

"Your Majesty, in which car do you want to go today?" A voice broke her chain of thoughts. A man in his early thirties was standing there in front of her in a full white uniform. By his uniform, she guessed that he must be the driver.

"How many cars do I own?" She raised her eyebrows in shock and smiled.

"Ma’am you name any car, it will be in front of you in no time." He bowed while smiling.

"Oh? I would like a tour to see all of my cars some other time, but for today I want a Bugatti. May I?" She excitedly asked.

"Sure, ma’am." He said and within a few minutes, a brand new black Bugatti Chiron was in front of her. A Bugatti has been her dream car ever since grade 8th. She always wanted to drive one and right now she couldn’t believe that her dream car was in front of her eyes. She wanted to do her happy dance but she didn’t want to ruin her image in front of her security team.

"Umm, Mr...?" She politely asked her driver's name.

"Steve Jackson, Your Majesty." He replied.

"Okay! So, Jackson, you are on leave today, I am gonna drive this by myself." She ordered her driver and he left immediately.

"Ma’am, you can not drive this, it can be dangerous." Her security head said with no expressions on his face.

"You cannot order me, dude." She shrugged and entered the car's driver seat just as Archie reached them with his security team and Elena.

"What is going on?" Archie asked the head of security and he explained everything to him and within the very next second Archie knocked on the window of Niya's car. She lowered the window glass annoyingly.

 "What?" She snapped at him.

"This is very risky, you cannot drive on your own. Get out of the car." He gritted his teeth trying to control himself.

"Oh please, I am gonna drive this and this is my order, King Archie." She said just to irritate him more. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Okay, fine, you stubborn kid, but I am going to be with you." She shrugged, not caring that he accompanied her, she just wanted to drive herself. ''El you go in my car, I have to go with her." Archie said and entered in Niya's car.

Elena was burning inside and she desperately wanted to kill Niya but she couldn't. "I cannot kill you girl but that does not mean I cannot hurt you." She whispered to herself. 

They started their journey to the airport and Niya was enjoying driving her dream car as fast as she could.

"Wooooo... I am gonna fly you, sweetheart." She shouted in excitement.

She was so excited that she almost forgot that Archie was sitting next to her. Archie was kind of amazed by seeing her excitement. She was happy because of the car but he was smiling like a fool just by seeing her smiling. He wanted to stop that newfound feeling in his heart at its very beginning, that is why he always tried to mask it by sounding rude as much as he could. But everything he was doing to avoid it was going in vain.

"Slow down, you'll kill me." Archie controlled his smile, trying to sound rude.

"Oh please Eve, shut your mouth up and let me enjoy this." She said annoyed.