Nowadays, these young people..……
This day Yin Ze showed off his skills and prepared a table full of good food which made the two elders very happy.  Gao Father purposely opened a bottle of wine and wanted to drink with Yin Ze.  Yin Ze took advantage when the elderly were in a good mood and said he would be bringing his sister and his niece to the Gao Family home to celebrate this Spring Festival together.  Gao Father and Gao Mother readily agreed.  Yin Ze then raised the matter of his marriage saying that setting a date had to be done following customs.  He did not know much about this and requested for Gao Father and Gao Mother’s help with this matter.  The two elders again readily agreed and promised they would look through the Huang Calendar to choose and confirm a good date for next year.

Gao Yu Lan propped up her chin and poked Yin Ze’s waist.  “Mr. Yin Ze, you haven’t formally proposed marriage, how can such a hurdle be so easily overcome?”
“Propose?……of course, I’ll propose.  I have even ordered the ring and it’s in A-city.  I’ll give it to you immediately when we’re back in A-city.”  Yin Ze quickly said.
“That’s right!  That’s right!  Just look at Yin Ze, he is so sincere!”  Gao Mother spoke up for her future son-in-law.
Gao Yu Lan shook her head.  “What’s so great about a ring?”

“Oh, Mom…..Lan Lan despises my ring!”  Covering his face, Yin Ze turned to face Gao Mother and acted spoilt.  Gao Mother had never seen him like this and instantly her heart softened and quickly said.  “Don’t be sad.  Don’t be sad.  Mom will talk to her.”
Gao Yu Lan scowled fiercely and swatted him hard.  “Don’t mess around.”
“Oh, Dad…..Lan Lan also hit me!”  Yin Ze turned to Gao Father and complained.

When Gao Father saw Yin Ze, such a big guy being shouted at and hit by his own daughter, he thought about his life under his wife’s dominance which was similar and could not help but sympathize with Yin Ze.  He advised Yin Ze.  “Forbearance is good.  Just let her be and once she’s happy she won’t hit you.”
“Okay Dad, I’ll listen to you.”  Yin Ze answered and turned around to face Gao Yu Lan.  “My dear, you can beat me as much as you like and I’ll not shout in pain.”  That expression on his face made him look like he was about to bite on a small handkerchief*.
(Bite on a small handkerchief describes the behavior of a delicate lady in ancient times when she is being suppressed while feeling distressed and sad)

Gao Yu Lan folded her arms across her chest and said.  “If you continue to act, I will really be angry.”
“That’s enough.”  Gao Mother turned to face Yin Ze.  “Lan Lan, Yin Ze didn’t do anything.”
“That’s right.”  Gao Father came forward to help and justify.  “Child, you can’t always bully Yin Ze.  He submitted to you and you should also give him some leeway.  A couple like this will then be able to live a good life together.”
Yin Ze nodded furiously and smiled at Gao Yu Lan.  Gao Yu Lan who was unable to argue with the three of them could only use her vicious move.  She said to Yin Ze.  “Don’t be so proud.  Anyway, I haven’t accepted your marriage proposal yet.  I will only nod my head if you can make me happy.”
Obviously, she is the one who was bullied but how come everyone is helping Yin Ze?  With the qualities of a steamed bun……when will she be able to stand up for herself?  Gao Yu Lan thought for a while……she has been a steamed bun for so long, so now is the time for her to stand up and be proud of herself.  She came to a decision…….she would start practicing on her dear Mr. Yin Ze and train him to be obedient.
The first training to be given to him would be the bed matter.

Yin Ze was unaware of the thoughts going through Gao Yu Lan’s mind.
After Gao Father’s birthday, Yin Ze took Gao Yu Lan back to A-city in a happy mood because Gao Father and Gao Mother promised him they would help to select an auspicious date.  Later after he had made Gao Yu Lan happy and with her nod of approval, they will immediately prepare for the happy event.
With the two elders’ support, Yin Ze was very confident.  Once back in A-city, that day was particularly busy for him as he had to work hard to catch up with work that had fallen behind due to his absence.  Then he had to prepare a dinner for Yin Ning, Niu Niu, Chen Ruo Yu, and Guo Qiu Chen to explain his trip to C-city.  Everyone laughed at Yin Ze for failing to control his unbearable feeling of lovesickness which resulted in him chasing after his love over ‘thousands of miles’ in the middle of the night.
Yin Ze sat upright with his chest pushed out and said.  “All of you single people will never understand my feelings of joy and my feelings of being a husband soon.  You can laugh all you like.  The more intense your laughter is…….it means the feeling of envy all of you feel for me has peaked to a certain high level.  I understand and I will be tolerant of your inappropriate actions.”

Throughout the whole time, Yin Ze felt triumphant as the others continued to make fun of him.  He could even pacify her parents, what more should he be afraid of?
However, when night came, he finally realized the situation was not as good as he had expected.
“Why can’t we do it?”
“Not married yet.”
“I’ve already given you the ring.”  Yin Ze twitched his mouth with a pitiful look.  Obviously, she was very happy when she received the ring but why is she not acknowledging him as soon as she turned her face away?

“Your ring has monetary value, why shouldn’t I accept it?”  Gao Yu Lan deliberately teased him.
“Then after accepting my ring, you should be considered as my wife.”
“Who said so?  If I’m considered a wife with just a ring, then why should the marriage license be needed?”

Yin Ze’s face was full of black lines.  When did his Lan Lan become so difficult to manage?  When did she become possessed by Ultraman?
“After you’ve taken advantage of me, you can’t just turn your face away and refuse to admit it.”  Yin Ze put on the appearance of a small daughter-in-law and he was determined to safeguard his rights as a husband.

“I don’t care!”  Miss Bao Zi wants to transform to become the Master!