Anika also changed her clothes to white hoodie and dark blue track pants.

A- Come on. Let's go.

Shivaay nodded his head and they settled in the car. They went to the supermarket in their locality.

Anika put some diapers in the basket. She also bought some dog food and Pari's baby food too.

S- should we buy some chocolates for Pari too? What do you think about these, Nutsy?

Anika turned to look at him and he was holding around 20 different types of chocolate with a sheepish smile on his face.

Anika glared at him.

A- wow, psycho. You really have something for Chocolates. Because Pari is going to eat only one and rest of it will go in your tummy.

Anika said while controlling her laughter and Shivaay looked at her with a pout.

Anika smiled and signed him to put all the stuff in the basket and Shivaay Smiled widely.

S- I'll take angel for a tour if she wants something.

Anika nodded her head.

Shivaay made Pari sit on the shopping cart and scrolled it through various alleys.

S- Angel, do you like peanut butter?

He asked her while showing her peanut butter bottle.

Pari scrunched her nose and shook her head in negative.

Shivaay chuckled at her expression.

S- What about strawberry jam?

Shivaay asked her while showing her the bottle and she started clapping her hands. Shivaay smiled and pecked her cheek.

 Shivaay smiled and pecked her cheek

S- Strawberry jam, it is.

They were finally done and Shivaay paid for the stuff.

They were in the car, going home, when Pari squealed loudly looking out of the window.

P- I...... Clllleeeeaaaaammmmm...

Pari shouted with excitement and Shivaay & Anika looked on the road and noticed that there was a icecream truck on the side of the road.

S- Okay. Let's get some icecream for Angel.

Anika nodded her head and Shivaay parked the car on the side of the road. He came out of the car and Anika did the same. She carried Pari in her arms.

S- Okay. Chocolate for Pari and fruit & nuts for Nutsy.

Anika smiled widely as he remembers their favourite flavours.

Shivaay went and Bought a Chocolate ice-cream and fruit & nuts for Anika and himself. He turned to look at Anika and noticed that a car was coming towards them with full speed. The car was swaying on the road as if the driver has lost control on the car.

He looked towards Anika and Pari horrified.

S- ANIKA! MOVE.

He shouted loudly but Anika couldn't hear him because of Car horns and chaos on the road.

He immediately threw the icecream and ran towards them.

The car was moving towards them fast. Shivaay ran towards them and immediately pushed Anika but he couldn't save himself from the car.

The car hit him hard and he fell on the other side of the car.

Anika was too shocked to react. She came out of her trance when she heard Pari's loud cries.

She looked at Shivaay's lifeless body lying on the road as his blood surrounded his body.

Hello everyone.

Here you go with the next chapter.

How was it?

First of all, Happy New year to all!

I'm sorry for not updating this book soon but I'm going through a rough phase. I lost my grandfather last week. So it's kinda hard to think About a story.

Please keep voting and give your precious comments.

This was the second Last chapter of this book. The last chapter is also ready, just some editing is left. So maybe I'll complete this book today.

Love you all.

Bye bye.