CHAPTER 3

Bpov

As I took my seat I noticed Mike starring at me. He was undressing me with his eyes again.

UGH! How I hated him. I despise him so much. He thinks he's god gift to women.

I look around and I see Jessica, Lauren, Henry, and Randall. Hmm! I wonder what this could be about?

Edward walks in and he sits down at the head of the table.

"Alright, the reason I called you all here is the Black firm in London wants me to expand my company overseas." Cullen starts off with.

"Well before that happens I want to meet with them, along with my best publisher's. Which is you guys. Now we leave in 4 days. So you can go now. Oh! Swan I need you to come to my office at 3. So you better clear any appointments you have." I look at him.

"Yes sir!" Now I got to be alone with this ass hole. I get up and walk out.

"Sandy I need you to cancel all appointments for 3 until 4 I have to see Cullen in his office. Please I do not want to be interrupted while I work on this book please."

"Yes, Miss, Swan." I walk in and I open my laptop. I still wondered who this author was.

He's  good. I mean really, really good. I didn't have to change much either. I mean this person had me crying, laughing, and angry all rolled up in one.

To tell you the truth that's what I look for in a story. The love he hides for a girl it just takes my breath away.

I wish I could find a love like that. I have never dated, been kissed or had  sex.

Sure my family and Emmett try to set me on dates but I refused flat out. I loved my work. So I had lots to keep me busy.

How I would love to put myself in this book. The way this author talks about a spark when they touch someone.

I only felt that when I accidentally bumped into Cullen. Oh god no!

It can't be. Not that arrogant ass hole. No way in hell! Could it, I mean yeah he is handsome and god those damn green eyes of his. Wow I love those green eyes.

STOP! Bella what are you thinking he is an ass hole. Come on he is a pompous ass. He is mean all he ever thinks about is his work.

I shake my head and go back to reading the book.

I discover the girl in the story in a way looks like me.

Chocolate brown eyes, dark auburn brown hair. Even sounds like me.

The guy in the story describe him as, bronze coppery color messy hair, Green eyes. He was about 6 ft 2 in tall.

In the story the guy and girl were friends. But the guy named Anthony Mason had feelings for this girl named Angel Storm.

But I only think he chose angel because he describes her like an angel sent from heaven.

But the last Storm. I don't there touch it makes the story of it's own.

"Miss. Swan you'll be late for your meeting if you don't leave now." I looked at the clock and it said 2:55.

"Thank you, Sandy." I don't know what I do without my assistant. She's  been great, keeps me on time.

I shut my laptop and went up to Mr. Cullen's office.

I got off the elevator on the top floor. "Hello, Miss. Swan. You can go right in. He's  expecting you!" His assistant Heather told me.

I walked past her and into Mr. Cullen's office. He never looked up at me.

"Please have a seat Miss. Swan." I walked over and took a seat in front of his desk.

"You probably wondering why I called you into my office."

"Yes, sir Mr. Cullen in matter I am. Did I do something wrong?" I asked him.

"Oh no, no, no,! In fact totally the opposite Miss. Swan." I looked at him confused.

"Then why was I called in here sir?" As I looked still very confused.

"Well as you know you only been here for 3 years and you moved up the ladder very quickly." He lean forward on his desk with his hands together sitting  on his desk.

"Yes, sir! I would like to hope that is because of all my hard work." I tell him.

"Yes, it is Miss. Swan. But not just that you also have a gift for this job. That's why I give you my biggest and most important clients." He explained.

I looked at him shocked. "I honestly honored by that sir. I did not know to tell you the truth." Maybe he isn't such an ass as I thought he was.

"Well Miss. Swan. Me and Mr. Whitlock have been talking and we would like to promote you. But let me tell you this takes a lot more responsibility, and you would be working closer with me and Mr. Whitlock. You would become assistant vice publisher of the company. Of course I will give you time to think about it. You will have until we come back from London!"

I gasped and swallowed hard when he told me this. "Excuse me sir, if I may ask the vice publisher Johnson what's going to happen to him? And don't get me wrong but wasn't Mike Newton next in line for that position?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Johnson is going to head up my Dallas office, and as for Mr. Newton he is no where as good as you. And between you and me I don't want that arrogant fool the vice of anything, I'm to afraid of the sexual harassment he would get." Mr. Cullen smiled.

"You got that right!" I said to myself or so I thought. "Excuse me Miss. Swan, has he made any advancements towards you?"

Does Mr. Cullen have a heart? I shake it off. "No sir, at least nothing I can't handle. But I will think about the promotion. Oh what about assistance. If I was to accept your promotion she comes with me and she gets a raise. Other wise there's no deal."

I mentally slap myself in the back of the head. What are you doing you idiot. That's the boss, do you want to lose your job. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

He looked irritated at first then went deep into thought for a moment.

"That's another reason I hired you Miss. Swan. Your not afraid to go for what you want. You also fight for it. And if you do decide to take it which I hope you do, you have a deal."

I stood up and smiled I shook his hand. That spark went through my hand again.

I lost my smile for a second a bit my bottom lip. I looked up at Mr. Cullen and I seen this crooked smile form on his face. Omg, don't blush, don't blush. Turn away, turn away. To late, I smiled back. You idiot what are you thinking, This is your boss and all he thinks about is work.

"Thank you, Mr. Cullen. I will think about your promotion." I turn and walk to the door.

"Miss. Swan I do hope you take it." I walked out of his office without looking back.

Wow Mr. Cullen offer her a promotion. Will she take it. Time will tell.

Thank you for reading my stories, following me, voting and commenting.

I do not own all my characters Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.